What TV series are you on currently?

I've started watching Parks and Rec a few days ago. It's a cute series but Leslie's become my least favorite character; her personality's kinda grating. I watch it for all the side characters, they make it a lot more fun.

I've been watching The Good Place, which is actually a really good show! That and The Office for the third time.

I'm currently watching the latest episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine as they come out, but in the meantime rewatching the older episodes while I wait for the new eps to come out. Ugh it's so good, it's got the same sense of humour as Parks and Rec or The Office, so if people watch that I'd recommend Brooklyn Nine Nine too :)

My partner is over and we've watched quite a few series already, we're currently watching season 3 of American Horror Story and season 6 of Drag Race

Just finished Bob's Burgers on Hulu yesterday. Adds to my long list of finished shows :)

Now I'm watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia but I'm mainly rewatching "The Nightman Cometh" over and over again.

My currently active shows are Stranger Things and The Good Place. I guess Bob's Burgers and South park, too, although I don't keep up with them weekly or anything.

My all-time favorites (and re-watched into oblivion...) are Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, Weeds, Parks & Rec. Basically anything entertaining or hilarious. Or jaw-dropping. :cool:

Jane the Virgin, Mr. Robot, and I'm waiting for the second half of season 2 of The Good Place. Mostly though I've been watching Jane the Virgin...I'm so addicted to it x_x I just finished season 3 and I can't wait to catch up on season 4!!

I finished what seasons of Shameless were on Netflix last summer, but can't start watching the newest season until it's on Netflix as well, sadly. I've also been in love with Once Upon a Time and The Fosters for the longest time, and Riverdale is definitely one I've gotten into recently. Honestly, I can't keep up with all the shows I'm currently watching, not to mention all of the shows I've watched and finished ( :( ).

I'm currently halfway through season 2 of stranger things and episode 2 of game of thrones. I'm gonna watch more of that when I finish stranger thigns

Partially Steven Universe, but I really want to start Stranger Things; I just haven’t gotten around to it yet, although I have no idea why :’D

big bang theory, young sheldon (though i think it is not fantastic) , modern family , law and order svu and once upon a time

I'm currently trying to finish Legion, since the last time I watched it when it first came out I lost interest halfway through. It's a good show, I'm just lazy.

i'm currently obsessed with the x files ^^ and i've been rewatching hannibal with my mom because we found it on vod for free lol

Saw Season One when it first came out, but I haven't been bothered to watch the rest of Stranger Things 2. I suppose you could say I'm currently on it. I'm also planning on watching AHS: Roanoke when it comes out on Netflix (I have it on DVD, but I prefer to watch it on Netflix to keep track of where I'm up to).

Back