• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What TV series are you on currently?

Orange is the new black. I'm late I knowwww

I have a few shows on the go. They finally released a new episode of The Fosters on netflix, so I started watching that. I am also half way through the 11th season of Supernatural (and pre-ordered the 12th), and started Untold Stories of the ER. My husband and I also started watch Shameless (US) on Netflix.

There are also a few shows that I am waiting for new episodes... Suits, Vikings, Nashville, Riverdale, and Greys Anatomy to name a few.

I just got caught up on The Expanse, The Handmaid's Tale, Big Little Lies and my new fav Legion

- - - Post Merge - - -

how could I fiorget the current season of Twin Peaks??? Probably because it seems more like a really long movie

My favorite series' are How To Get Away With Murder and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I'm still waiting for the next series for both of them though. I'm currently watching House of Cards. :p Pretty cool~

The Bold and the Beautiful? lol been watching that for the last ten years so :p

Otherwise just old comedies that they air now and then, right now it's Absolutely Fabulous... yes darling sweetie.

I just started watching Chance, I'm a Dr. house fan, so I have high hopes on this one.

Started up Pushing Daisies again, I haven't watched it through and through yet, only episodes here and there when it used to be on, but I got the DVD's and have watched the first disc which was four episodes I think. I love everything about it, the style and all the actors are so great.

Recently, I've finished the new season of Orange is the New Black and riverdale..

I'm almost done watching Ajin which is probably one of the best ones I've seen in awhile

I've been rewatching Parks and Recreation and binging Hunter x Hunter both on Netflix!

I'm currently watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid on my own. I'm on episode 5.
I'm also watching Californication with my bf and we're in the middle of season 4.

I'm watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Steven Universe and Dragons: Race to the Edge.

Finally catching up to the rest of the world and watching Game of Thrones. Been watching every night since I finished uni and I'm up to season 4, loving it a lot. Hopefully I get done by July 16th so I can watch the new season when it airs!

Started up Pushing Daisies again, I haven't watched it through and through yet, only episodes here and there when it used to be on, but I got the DVD's and have watched the first disc which was four episodes I think. I love everything about it, the style and all the actors are so great.

I miss that show a lot, used to watch it with my mum when it was first on TV. The art style was amazing

I'm currently re-watching How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds, and Arrested Development, and I need to catch up on Better Call Saul before it's no longer online!

i finished grace and frankie which was hilarious my sister got me into it. gonna be starting teen wolf i guess my friends wanted me to watch it last year and i just remembered

I'm watching Orphan Black at the moment! Usually my favourite shows are cartoons but every so often something live action and sci fi or fantasy sneaks in there, this is one of those times lol.

well steven universe, probably going to rewatch s3 of ahs, rewatch h20 because childhood, i wanted to watch game of thrones but no hbo so i have to settle for the books :( idk why but i watched some youtube video of Margaerl at some trial for a queen mother and i was like dAMn i like this show

Back