How often do you daydream?

All the time. I'm so distracted. Right now I'm real into daydreaming about being in the Attack on Titan world and my man being Levi haha xD

Pretty much every day when I'm not doing anything. Thinking about random things is relaxing.

I daydream a LOOOT. It's probably the thing that I do most with my life above all else, I just... get caught up in hypotheticals and fictional worlds a lot.

I never really did it til maybe sophomore year of high school? If my definition of daydream is correct then I hardly ever do it
I always think of like actual stuff that's real idk

All the time, i'll be in the middle of talking and i'll get distracted and start thinking of anything else. Same with school. Someone can be talking to me, and i'll stare directly at them, but I won't have any idea what they're saying because i'm daydreaming.

I daydream a lot. I'm either thunking about what to do, what to save for, what to eat... I just zoned out in the middle of typing this. I also zone out and think a lot while I'm working out at the gym.

work can be fairly monotonous so often. although if i'm not in work i don't really day dream too often, seems like something i do less of now i'm older, probably cause the harsh reality of life has really sunk in lol

Whenever I have earphones in
love me some autumn weather walks with music

Back