How often do you daydream?

xSany

Wanderer
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7222-4644-1622
I have the habit of daydreaming in random places, mostly places where its very serene and quiet, forests and woods, lakes on a sunny day places like that, also i daydream alot when im using public transportation, i just put on relaxing or inspiring music and off i go~~
I love to imagine im the owner of a old Japanese style house ontop of a hill, cherry blossom trees along with other colorful trees and plants surrounding the house, a large pond starting from the left side of the house all the way to back of the house, in the middle of the pond there is a small island with a large cherry tree with a light wooden bench under it, and a small wooden bridge over the pond thats connected to the small island, butterflies flying around a mix of wildflower that grow along the sides of the pond, birds singing happily in the background,, next to the pond there is a beautiful flower and herb garden with a stepping stone path leading to the back of the house where the patio is along with a campfire spot, on the right side of the house there is a private hotspring surrounded by bamboo and exotic flowers,, all this on a sunny day, just thinking about this makes me feel so peaceful and calm and collected. Actually this is my paradise

Everyday. All the time. Constantly. How else am I supposed to cope with reality?

If I'm not busy thinking about anything, then I daydream. It used to happen much more often than it does now because I wasn't on my laptop so much in the past.

all the time
but daydreams can fuel your real life goals and aspirations so it's no biggie

I constantly daydream-write in my head, it's usually just continuing my stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dreamer by default, so daydreaming is pretty much my job, except I don't get paid for it.

24/7!

I daydream a lot. I have this great story in my mind with characters who each have their own theme that plays in the background that I think about a lot, wish I could make it turn to reality

Im glad im not the only one who drifts off =)
I drift off rather quickly and when im alone i just stare at one spot for a really long time but be in my own world the entire time, that also happens when i am thinking about alot of things which is a constant thing for me as well, lol.

Last edited:
TBH I daydream at least 5 minutes every hour, depending on if I have anything to do lmao

I'm always daydreaming about something. Usually about stuff that doesn't really matter. It helps to relax when you're overly stressed.

When I was a kid I was such a day dreamer I'd never get my work done at school. I'm not THAT bad nowadays but I still do day dream or zone out a lot.

Back