• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you daydream?

xSany

Wanderer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7222-4644-1622
I have the habit of daydreaming in random places, mostly places where its very serene and quiet, forests and woods, lakes on a sunny day places like that, also i daydream alot when im using public transportation, i just put on relaxing or inspiring music and off i go~~
I love to imagine im the owner of a old Japanese style house ontop of a hill, cherry blossom trees along with other colorful trees and plants surrounding the house, a large pond starting from the left side of the house all the way to back of the house, in the middle of the pond there is a small island with a large cherry tree with a light wooden bench under it, and a small wooden bridge over the pond thats connected to the small island, butterflies flying around a mix of wildflower that grow along the sides of the pond, birds singing happily in the background,, next to the pond there is a beautiful flower and herb garden with a stepping stone path leading to the back of the house where the patio is along with a campfire spot, on the right side of the house there is a private hotspring surrounded by bamboo and exotic flowers,, all this on a sunny day, just thinking about this makes me feel so peaceful and calm and collected. Actually this is my paradise

Everyday. All the time. Constantly. How else am I supposed to cope with reality?

If I'm not busy thinking about anything, then I daydream. It used to happen much more often than it does now because I wasn't on my laptop so much in the past.

all the time
but daydreams can fuel your real life goals and aspirations so it's no biggie

I constantly daydream-write in my head, it's usually just continuing my stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dreamer by default, so daydreaming is pretty much my job, except I don't get paid for it.

24/7!

I daydream a lot. I have this great story in my mind with characters who each have their own theme that plays in the background that I think about a lot, wish I could make it turn to reality

Im glad im not the only one who drifts off =)
I drift off rather quickly and when im alone i just stare at one spot for a really long time but be in my own world the entire time, that also happens when i am thinking about alot of things which is a constant thing for me as well, lol.

Last edited:
TBH I daydream at least 5 minutes every hour, depending on if I have anything to do lmao

I'm always daydreaming about something. Usually about stuff that doesn't really matter. It helps to relax when you're overly stressed.

Almost on a constant basis here, glad to know I'm not the only one! : D

Last edited:
When I was a kid I was such a day dreamer I'd never get my work done at school. I'm not THAT bad nowadays but I still do day dream or zone out a lot.

Back