• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

if you could be stuck at an age

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
if you could be stuck at an age, what age would you choose to be stuck at? id choose to be stuck at 23.

Probably 17. It was the best time of my life. Old enough to drive but young enough to not have adult responsibilities.

I'm 17 now and want to be this age forever.
It would also be cool to be 9 or 10 again.

Last edited:
Each year seems to get better for me, so I don't think I want to be stuck at a certain age. I'll be 25 next week and most people seem to think I should be terrified but I'm not worried.

:p

To be honest... 5 or 6. Before school and before learning all the bad about the world. I just clinged to my mum like a joey at home and I was happy that way. I still don't feel like an adult even at 25.

I'm happy being my current age, 33 turning 34 in 4 months. Aging doesn't bother me at all. I've enjoyed each year, some more than others due to health.

But to choose just for fun, I'd love to be eternally 3-6. After around age 7 the cognitive development is much less dramatic. I never tire of the sheer zest for life and learning that toddlers and young children have. That insatiable curiosity and incessant drive to find out *more* is infectious. Such a joy to be around.

At 3 they have all the basics of verbal and non-verbal language established, and are busily working on understanding social relationships, themselves, and the world around them.

At age 4 they're consolidating those beginning concepts and increasing their mastery of fine motor skills whilst getting stronger and more physically capable. Imaginative play is extremely varied and increasingly detailed.

At age 5 and 6 they're further consolidating those concepts and skills as well as being more independant and resilient.

... I'd be happy to be any of those ages for awhile. Not forever, being stuck in one developmental place like that would be torture after awhile. Changing and growing and aging are a part of life. But it sure would be awesome to get to be a child again!

Each year seems to get better for me, so I don't think I want to be stuck at a certain age. I'll be 25 next week and most people seem to think I should be terrified but I'm not worried.

:p

wow, I can't believe you only have 5 years left to live

rip tina

honestly it would suck to be stuck at a school age for years especially if you think that everyone else keeps aging and you will have to move out but you're like 14 so no one will hire u so then youre homeless and tiny . so i guess i would choose some adult age but not that old idk lmao

I like being 17. I wouldn't mind staying this age forever, because I'm respected as a young adult but I can act childish if I desire to.

17 but May or June of me being 17; no job, a car that was paid for, recently graduated, no stress.

I'm already stuck at around 13. Medical condition that basically amounts to a stunted puberty. I've looked identical to how I looked at 13 for nearly 20 years now. I even still fit in my middle school uniforms.

I guess one perk is that I often get the child prices at movies and theme parks?

22 maybe, because I'm hoping to have all my **** together and be done with university by then.

Probably somewhere between 19 - 21? I'm only 17 at the minute though so it's kind of hard to say

Back