7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Very soon, South Korea will be going to the polls, at a time when tensions have been ignited with North Korea.
South Korea, as many of you know, is holding an early presidential election because of Park Geun-hye's impeachment out of office (which began back in December but was finalized in March) due to the Choi Soon-sil scandal. Anyways, with liberal candidate Moon Jae-in (who previously ran against Park back in 2012) appearing to be the favorite to win, what do you think will happen in Korea, and do you really think a threat of nuclear war is approaching? I partly ask because my mom went on a rant about nuclear war in church yesterday.
NOTE: I am updating this because yesterday, Moon Jae-in was elected in was 17-point landslide over his two closest challengers, Hong Jun-pyo and Ahn Cheol-soo.

Last edited:
It's too bad kim wasn't the one getting impeached instead.

I dunno, its hard to say whether NK is a threat or just a joke. I'm hoping nuclear war won't happen.

Nuclear war by the north? I wouldn't worry. Kim can barely get a missile off the ground without it blowing up in his face. Their numbers are about the only thing they can boast but even then they're about 50 years behind with technology. Don't stress.

Of course there isn't going to be a nuclear war. The U.S. is can crush North Korea. The U.S. Has many allies. And North Korea only has 2 Allies The U.S Military is very strong plus it's bigger than North Korea. Almost all of the citizen are in the military in north korea. Serving the army is mandatory for all citizen. I think the Kim is making a huge mistake with the nuclear threats.

Kimmy is just thirsty for attention and power, but the way he's going about it isn't too smart given that the US can crush them.

Back