• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Villager Design?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
This isn't asking of your favourite villager (necessarily), it's asking which villager design you think is coolest, cutest, etc.

Ooh, this is a tough question to answer. I have many villager designs that are close to my heart, but I think some of my favorites would have to be Maple, Julian, Tia, Hans, and Merengue. Also, for non-villagers, Blathers is extremely close to my heart, as is Leif. I love that little sloth! His design is so adorable aaa

Last edited:
Ooh, this is a tough question to answer. I have many villager designs that are close to my heart, but I think some of my favorites would have to be Maple, Julian, Tia, Hans, and Merengue. Also, for non-villagers, Blathers is extremely close to my heart, as is Leif. I love that little sloth! His design is so adorable aaa

OOO Blathers :3 (Also Celeste, IMO)

I couldn't possibly choose one as a favourite, but I've always admired Drake's design. Instead of a bucket fill colour scheme, he's obviously been intricately filled in to resemble a mallard, and I loves him for it. :lemon:

Favourite villager design: Lucky, the lazy dog.

I've liked his character design from the moment he first moved into my GameCube game all those years ago.

I also like the simple design of Kiki.

God, there are SO many cool designs! I like Butch because he is based on a Rottweiler. I also like Buzz, Dobie, Fauna and so many more. But the best to me is definitely Fauna the cute deer.

I couldn't possibly choose one as a favourite, but I've always admired Drake's design. Instead of a bucket fill colour scheme, he's obviously been intricately filled in to resemble a mallard, and I loves him for it. :lemon:

^^ I'm glad someone pointed tht out bc they took the time to accurately match colours and stuff :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favourite villager design: Lucky, the lazy dog.

I've liked his character design from the moment he first moved into my GameCube game all those years ago.

I also like the simple design of Kiki.

Lucky's design ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Celeste, too effing cute !!!

Celeste is so cute >u<

Maple, Molly, Gayle, Isabelle, Zell, Kabuki, Camofrog, Sly, Julia, Blaire, Beau.

Last edited:
well i love stitches bc he's just a cute, coloful teddy bear and i love when he yells 'stuffin`' at me :) i also love bobs coloring and the stoned look on his face. but i pretty much love all the sheep, for the most part. theyre big and fluffy and have cute faces.

I love Skye's coloring and spot on her head that looks like a cloud/clover. It's really pretty. Blaire is also another great design. I like how her tail is outlined by the white, in a way. I also love the color that she is. It just feels relaxing and really pleasant.

my baby tia! i think she is one of the cutest, i also really adore how merengue looks (might have to scoop her up next)

Wolfgang.
He is a living caricature of my German Shepherd who passed over 20 years ago.

Ankha, Rooney, Apollo, and Amelia have very neat designs! :)

i don't know if i can pick just one. i can say one of my favorites is definitely merengue. i think the idea of a strawberry-shortcake rhino is really cute and creative.
i think i like food-themed villagers in general, too. and most of the sheep. and phoebe, she's beautiful.

As everyone has said, this is a very hard decision. I've always been a fan of the villagers modeled after food, or superheroes, or that have masks because I think that makes them stand out and makes them very unique. Some of my favorites are, Tia, Victoria, Merengue, Stitches, Anka, Lucky, Julian, Wolf Link, and Epona, however if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose Tia. She's just so adorable!

Back