• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying This wishlist for one of my rooms

I can get you the teapot for 5tbt and possibly the outdoor sign for the same.

I can get you the stew pot and even though its not on your list I can get you the ceramic hot pot, you should like it too. And don't worry about paying me its fine, just pm me and let me know when I can drop it off.

I could scan Ellie if you have coupons.
I dont have coupons, sorry :(

I can get you the stew pot and even though its not on your list I can get you the ceramic hot pot, you should like it too. And don't worry about paying me its fine, just pm me and let me know when I can drop it off.
I don't need a ceramic hot pot, but I appreciate it :) and I'd love the stew pot. I'll PM you later today, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you the charcoal tile and pot rack for 3 TBT if that's acceptable for you :)

Yes, please! I'd appreciate that a lot, thanks! I can get them later :)

Hey, I have/can get you the:
basic trash can - 3 tbt
Cabana table - 2 tbt
Exit sign - 1 tbt
Metal-and-wood chair - 3 tbt
outdoor sign - 3 tbt
potato gratin - 2 tbt
pot rack - 1 tbt
stew pot - 2 tbt
white pot - 1 tbt
TOTAL: 17 tbt?

lol don't feel bad. I'm sure he/she doesn't mind.

Hey, I have/can get you the:
basic trash can - 3 tbt
Cabana table - 2 tbt
Exit sign - 1 tbt
Metal-and-wood chair - 3 tbt
outdoor sign - 3 tbt
potato gratin - 2 tbt
pot rack - 1 tbt
stew pot - 2 tbt
white pot - 1 tbt
TOTAL: 17 tbt?

Everything but the outdoor, exit signs and stew pot please. 11 Tbt?

That would actually be 14 tbt >_<

That would actually be 14 tbt >_<

If the total originally is 17 then, and the price of the 3 items removed make 6, then the total would be 11. But if you want me to pay 14, thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now to trade if you are

Yes, im available :) Once Issi drops off the items (my internets so slooow, took forever to open my gates ; ; ) I'll add you and you can drop off, is this ok?

If the total originally is 17 then, and the price of the 3 items removed make 6, then the total would be 11. But if you want me to pay 14, thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, im available :) Once Issi drops off the items (my internets so slooow, took forever to open my gates ; ; ) I'll add you and you can drop off, is this ok?

Yes. That works for me!

Back