Buying This wishlist for one of my rooms

I can get you the stew pot and even though its not on your list I can get you the ceramic hot pot, you should like it too. And don't worry about paying me its fine, just pm me and let me know when I can drop it off.

I could scan Ellie if you have coupons.
I dont have coupons, sorry :(

I can get you the stew pot and even though its not on your list I can get you the ceramic hot pot, you should like it too. And don't worry about paying me its fine, just pm me and let me know when I can drop it off.
I don't need a ceramic hot pot, but I appreciate it :) and I'd love the stew pot. I'll PM you later today, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you the charcoal tile and pot rack for 3 TBT if that's acceptable for you :)

Yes, please! I'd appreciate that a lot, thanks! I can get them later :)

Hey, I have/can get you the:
basic trash can - 3 tbt
Cabana table - 2 tbt
Exit sign - 1 tbt
Metal-and-wood chair - 3 tbt
outdoor sign - 3 tbt
potato gratin - 2 tbt
pot rack - 1 tbt
stew pot - 2 tbt
white pot - 1 tbt
TOTAL: 17 tbt?

lol don't feel bad. I'm sure he/she doesn't mind.

Hey, I have/can get you the:
basic trash can - 3 tbt
Cabana table - 2 tbt
Exit sign - 1 tbt
Metal-and-wood chair - 3 tbt
outdoor sign - 3 tbt
potato gratin - 2 tbt
pot rack - 1 tbt
stew pot - 2 tbt
white pot - 1 tbt
TOTAL: 17 tbt?

Everything but the outdoor, exit signs and stew pot please. 11 Tbt?

That would actually be 14 tbt >_<

If the total originally is 17 then, and the price of the 3 items removed make 6, then the total would be 11. But if you want me to pay 14, thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now to trade if you are

Yes, im available :) Once Issi drops off the items (my internets so slooow, took forever to open my gates ; ; ) I'll add you and you can drop off, is this ok?

If the total originally is 17 then, and the price of the 3 items removed make 6, then the total would be 11. But if you want me to pay 14, thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, im available :) Once Issi drops off the items (my internets so slooow, took forever to open my gates ; ; ) I'll add you and you can drop off, is this ok?

Yes. That works for me!

Back