• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unpopular opinions

I'm not a big fan of items in the water either. It can look nice, but most of the time it just doesn't. Small items like weeds and flowers in the water really bother me.

I hate how a lot of popular towns you see on Tumblr all look the same and/or have the same villagers. Any pink, kawaii, cherry blossom season town I avoid visiting cause no offense but I've seen the style before, I'm good.

I'm tired of hacked towns. A lot of them are admittedly very pretty but idk I get bored of seeing the same weeds & shrubs in the plaza or flowers in the rivers.

I don't like LOZ tunes, clothes, etc. I loved LOZ but Animal Crossing actually burned me out on everything Zelda.

I hate event days! You can't get pinged by villagers & you can't really get anything done in town.

^^ agreed, it's annoying when you don't really want the set or have already experienced the event.

Fishing is an anxiety causing event. I always end up pulling the reel in too soon and scaring the fish off because I get too jumpy with the buttons.

I'm getting tired of seeing "Fave unpopular/underrated villager" threads....not saying that people should stop. I just decided to not even bother anymore.

We need a "town name suggestions??" megathread because I'm tired of seeing all of the town name threads.

When did this become a thread for complaining about the forum threads?

When did this become a thread for complaining about the forum threads?

Sorry. :3 I thought it was unpopular opinions for everything on here.

On that note, I guess I'll make a thread for that. XD

Last edited:
I don't like Uchis. I'm not sure if it an unpopular opinion, but I don't particularly like them...

They're cute, don't get me wrong, I'm not very fond of them, along with Snooty. Although,I like the fact that Uchi villagers give you free medicine after you get stung by a bee. :)

One of my pet peeves is ridiculously hacked towns where the bulletin board is somewhere crazy like on the beach, and every single space of the river is filled with trees. I don't mind hacked towns in general, but if you mod your town to the point where it's not even Animal Crossing anymore, I hate it.

I'm not a fan of jock villagers. All they talk about is weights and working out. I'm just not into that kind of thing. I don't like many of their designs either.

I don't like Uchis. I'm not sure if it an unpopular opinion, but I don't particularly like them...

They're cute, don't get me wrong, I'm not very fond of them, along with Snooty. Although,I like the fact that Uchi villagers give you free medicine after you get stung by a bee. :)

I've gotten medicine off Uchi, Smug, Snooty, Normal AND Jock! ^_^

There should really be more Town Fruit like Grapes added tbh.

I'm not a fan of jock villagers. All they talk about is weights and working out. I'm just not into that kind of thing. I don't like many of their designs either.

Same here. I'm only now considering getting a new jock for my town and it's been ages since I adopted out mine. I just don't like them much :(

Same here. I'm only now considering getting a new jock for my town and it's been ages since I adopted out mine. I just don't like them much :(

I picked the least worst one and only used him to get the PWP requests I wanted. I finally got them all and then moved him out.

I don't like how the Jocks 'insist' you keep the garbage they give you.

I can't stand the 7 P.M. music. Seriously, it seems like everyone likes that song except for me. :I

Back