Unpopular opinions

I kinda find Isabelle annoying, especially trying to sit up a project work!

I also don't like dream towns where the town is covered in nothing but patterns..like everywhere, no trees, no bushes and no flowers around..just everywhere is nothing but a pattern. (Unless it was done well)

Last edited:
I hate how there are unorderables. I don't wanna have to worry about whether or not to keep them. Stuff that you can get again are okay, but it's the region exclusive items that are annoying cause I can't normally get them in my game.

Ugh no joke, it's so tedious. It's like a breath of fresh air going to another town shopping just because online play skips that dialogue. I get they want the animals to seem friendly (hence Gracie NOT talking to you when you enter because she's a snob) but they could have simply made those greetings/farewells a pop up text instead, so it doesn't delay your controls.

True haha
Its also really ironic how blathers, which is supposed to be the one that never shuts up, actually is the only one who does'nt bother you :pP

I really don't like how we can only order 3 things from the campground at a time. :(

I agree with you on this. Her weird looking shade of lipstick/mouth doesn't help either.

It's not lipstick, it's what female deer actually look like.

They have white around their eyes and mouth, it's the reason why I love her. c:

She looks the most natural imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda find Isabelle annoying, especially trying to sit up a project work!

I also don't like dream towns where the town is covered in nothing but patterns..like everywhere, no trees, no bushes and no flowers around..just everywhere is nothing but a pattern. (Unless it was done well)

Yes! I had a problem with her yesterday, I tried placing the watering well near the pond and she wouldn't let me put it right beside it, I get that it needs space on all sides but it still bugged me. Haha! v:

Last edited:
It's not lipstick, it's what female deer actually look like.

They have white around their eyes and mouth, it's the reason why I love her. c:

She looks the most natural imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I had a problem with her yesterday, I tried placing the watering well near the pond and she wouldn't let me put it right beside it, I get that it needs space on all sides but it still bugged me. Haha! v:

Ahh, I didn't know that! That's interesting, thanks for pointing it out. :)

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: I really can't stand/ don't like those "villagers moved over my flowers/in front of town hall" rant threads. Like, it's happened to everyone. Every time I see the angry face and the words like "NOOOO!!!", I immediately avoid the thread.

Waiting for a project works request from these stubborn villagers is really annoying.

All they care for is catchphrases, nicknames and stupid questions!

I don't really care about getting the "required" amount of points for that Happy Home thing with Lyle. I tried to find a series I liked but gave up because every series has things I like and things I don't like. I prefer having a mix from different series than just one.
Also I find trying to group together a specific kind of tree and flower tedious. A lot of dream towns I go to do that and while it looks pretty, I would rather have trees and flowers randomly planted around my town because it just looks better to me and it makes walking around easier.

Waiting for a project works request from these stubborn villagers is really annoying.

All they care for is catchphrases, nicknames and stupid questions!

I'm apparently super unlucky at getting uchi PWPs. Had Katt in my town for a month now purely to get the picnic blanket, windmill etc and only yesterday did she request something, and that was the geyser which I'm not bothered about. At this rate, it'll be another month before she requests anything else. -_-

I'm sick of them running up to me and saying "I've been looking for you everywhere, I am STARVING. Fetch me some fruit. PERFECT fruit'.

Get it yourself.
You're standing next to a peach tree. o_O

You could have harvested the entire town, in the time it took you to run all over it, looking for ME!

I'm not your errand boy.

I'm sick of them running up to me and saying "I've been looking for you everywhere, I am STARVING. Fetch me some fruit. PERFECT fruit'.

Get it yourself.
You're standing next to a peach tree. o_O

You could have harvested the entire town, in the time it took you to run all over it, looking for ME!

I'm not your errand boy.

I personally don't mind the fruit requests. It's the stupid questions that bother me. I remember in Wild World, if you answered their questions with the preferred answer, you'd get something for it. In NL, they just ask and walk off again. Do you at least get friendship points with them for picking the best answer?

I'm just sick of them.
They had personality in Wild World.
Nintendo gave them a labotomy in New Leaf.

Sad to see my Wolfgang as a mindless drone.

The cranky's were hilarious in WW.
They had attitude.

Now it's a half dozen repeated boring phrases.

I wish I could live on the island.

I enjoy visiting hacked towns. But there's one thing that annoys me.
Hacking trees, bamboo or even weed into water. It looks awful to me. :/

I could gag if I see such a screenshot on tumblr. A bamboo in water... And getting tons of likes xD

What I didn't like was a fish was trapped in the bamboo, in a tiny space. I know it's just a game, but I think people forget there are bugs and fish. Too concerned with ridiculous QR paths. o_O

It's ANIMAL Crossing.

Give me lush green grass, anytime!

Back