(´∀`) New Challenger Approaching (´∀`)

SaintBepsi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Challenger is a strong word...
More like new pal!
My name is Bunnie and I have decided to get back into Animal Crossing after a strong hiatus from playing.
I have been playing since the Gamecube and have played every single game since!
Since it has been so long my town has been very destroyed, Villagers have completely moved on to gardens and paths and everythingggggggggg.
I was hoping to get some help starting back up and most importantly to make new friends. I am a very nice easygoing person and love to talk and play games. I am a big fan of art, video games, and anime.
If you wanna be friends feel free to message me on here and we can chat it up, yo! Thank you!!!!! :blush:

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here! While you can't swing on branches like a normal tree, you can swing on over to the various threads on here! :)

Hello new pal! I'm relatively new to the forums myself, but I welcome you to our fun little tree! Feel free to message me if you need anything!

...Did someone say anime? hoo boy! see what I did there? 'cause I'm secretly an owl?
I think I just met my new bestie!

Hello and welcome! ❤
If you're ever in the mood to chat, feel free to message me! I'm always looking for new friends.

Last edited:
Back