• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Nate's I'm Just Doing This For Fun PWYW Signature Shop!

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
Peach ๐Ÿ‘
Durian ๐ŸŒฝ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Closed

Last edited:
_heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif
my love opened a signature shop!! _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

Username: Fleshy
Town Name: Beeton
Mayor/Player name: Fleshy
Villagers? (Y/N): If so, what villagers? None!
Image: Alien themed again maybe? any image! (or moomins, that'd be pretty sweet!!)
Shape of signature: Rectangle (or anything that goes!!)
Size of signature: About the same as yours!
Friend Code: 1135-1695-0027
Dream Address: (Optional)
Extras: (Town fruit, any kind of flowers you'd like on it, any NPC sprites, your mayor, etc.) you be in it too please somewhere / somehow (maybe our mayors?) โ™ฅ
Offer: how ever much you need to upgrade your house!!

_heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif
my love opened a signature shop!! View attachment 198707

Username: Fleshy
Town Name: Beeton
Mayor/Player name: Fleshy
Villagers? (Y/N): If so, what villagers? None!
Image: Alien themed again maybe? any image! (or moomins, that'd be pretty sweet!!)
Shape of signature: Rectangle (or anything that goes!!)
Size of signature: About the same as yours!
Friend Code: 1135-1695-0027
Dream Address: (Optional)
Extras: (Town fruit, any kind of flowers you'd like on it, any NPC sprites, your mayor, etc.) you be in it too please somewhere / somehow (maybe our mayors?) โ™ฅ
Offer: how ever much you need to upgrade your house!!

Accepted! <3

These are so cute <3 Good luck with your shop

Bump (These are PWYW, you could literally give me 1 TBT lol they're just relaxing to make)

Gently bumps
I will literally take 1 TBT or 1 IGB idc

Bump!

Username: Ryumia
Town Name: Filgaia
Mayor/Player name: Margie
Villagers? (Y/N): No
Image: This one .
Shape of signature: Bitten apple shape. (If this isn't possible for you then let me know as soon as possible.)
Size of signature: A big size signature doesn't exceed the signature limit on this site.
Friend Code: 2638-4673-9813
Dream Address: Don't have a dream address.
Extras: Can you you add the text: "Native Fruit: Peaches". Don't forget to remove quotations. ^.^ Also include my town fruit sprite. I would also like to include your username for crediting purposes. Don't make it too big though. :) I would like the text style/effect to be very cutesy. The text colors I would like to have should fit the image I have provided if that's possible.
Offer: I can only offer IGB for the time being.I can offer like 300k bells. I can offer more IGB if needed.

If this concept is too difficult or complex to make then let me know and I'll try to come up with something else.

Username: Ryumia
Town Name: Filgaia
Mayor/Player name: Margie
Villagers? (Y/N): No
Image: This one .
Shape of signature: Bitten apple shape. (If this isn't possible for you then let me know as soon as possible.)
Size of signature: A big size signature doesn't exceed the signature limit on this site.
Friend Code: 2638-4673-9813
Dream Address: Don't have a dream address.
Extras: Can you you add the text: "Native Fruit: Peaches". Don't forget to remove quotations. ^.^ Also include my town fruit sprite. I would also like to include your username for crediting purposes. Don't make it too big though. :) I would like the text style/effect to be very cutesy. The text colors I would like to have should fit the image I have provided if that's possible.
Offer: I can only offer IGB for the time being.I can offer like 300k bells. I can offer more IGB if needed.

If this concept is too difficult or complex to make then let me know and I'll try to come up with something else.

Accepted! Credit for the signature has to be added in text yourself though, sorry!
I'm 100% fine with that offer

Accepted! Credit for the signature has to be added in text yourself though, sorry!
I'm 100% fine with that offer
Okay. ^.^ Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
Bump!

Bump~

Bump!
I'm fine with accepting 1 TBT / 1 IGB ~

Bump

Over 500 views, 1 request literally plz

Bump!
I'm fine with accepting 1 TBT / 1 IGB ~

New signature example!