• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Oblivia

What is your favorite thing to do during your free time?

If you were to make a new collectible, what would it be and why?

1. Did you just lose a bet too?
2. What are the names of your cats?
3. What is your favorite TBT event that you have ever hosted?

Favorite food? and best snack >_<
Ahh it's so hard to pick a favorite food, so I'll just throw out a few that I always enjoy. Most of the time I eat pretty healthy with higher protein and lower carbs, fat, and sugar, but when I choose to indulge I love buffalo ranch deep dish pizza, pastas with mixed vegetables (some favorites are sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke, and anything marinated in balsamic vinegar), and basically anything off the vegetarian menu from this local sandwich shop that can do no wrong in my eyes. As for snacks, I really like these blueberry hemp bites from Navitas, though I very rarely eat between meals. Also, welcome to TBT! We're happy to have you. :)
What is your favorite thing to do during your free time?

If you were to make a new collectible, what would it be and why?
I really enjoy reading, daily exercise, and spending time with my cats. I listen to a ton of music and have recently taken up meditation, which I would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone. Oh, and I also really like going out to local forests and finding mushrooms solely to photograph them, which is also a relatively new hobby of mine.

That's a really good question! I think I'd make a bumblebee of some sort, maybe with a colorful gradient background. I just really like bumblebees; I even find the word "bumblebee" to be so adorable and fitting and I love hearing them buzz around on the bushes in my front garden. Bumblebee egg for Easter 2022!
1. Did you just lose a bet too?
2. What are the names of your cats?
3. What is your favorite TBT event that you have ever hosted?
1. I'm not sure what you're referring to with this, but I haven't lost any bets in recent memory!
2. I have Chuck, Baxter, Oni, Baby Belle, Ivy, and Kodama (Koko).
3. It's a toss-up between Count Inside the Bottle and 12 Days of Collectibles. I'm always excited to host either of these in any variation, even if the format is switched up a bit to fit the occasion. Writing the decipherable Halloween riddles a few years ago was also great, even if half the community was chasing me with pitchforks after the fact.

Back