• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Oblivia

THINK FAST. Someone launches a bowling ball at your face with a rocket launcher, the ball is going at breath-taking speeds, what do you do?! im asking for a friend...

I'd likely be laughing at the wielder who would have certainly just been blown to bits due to their sheer ignorance of modern day weaponry.

I mean, really? A bowling ball as bazooka ammo?!

What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor? :eek:

Oh man, I think it was Breyer's who had a fried ice cream flavor a few years ago that I couldn't get enough of. It was vanilla ice cream with cinnamon and caramel, with cinnamon sugar tostada pieces throughout. Was like a drug.

Oh, and when I REALLY want to clog my arteries, Ben & Jerry's cinnamon buns or Jeni's pistachio and honey do the trick quite nicely.

What's your favorite TBT collectible? :eek:

Last edited:
What's your favorite TBT collectible? :eek:

I seriously went back and dug up a prior post I had made on this topic, though I've tweaked it slightly to reflect my updated views!

Aesthetically speaking, I love the dark candy, purple candy, black feather, galaxy easter egg, famous mushroom, dusty scroll, and of course the SNOW GLOBE!

My Pok?ball is awesome just because I grew up playing the games and was super active in the community for a long time, and it was also the first "big ticket" collectible I obtained here thanks to the generosity of a very kind member. :blush:

The one that probably means the most to me is the gold trophy I won for the sandcastle creation contest back in 2014. I had a great time assembling the thing and all the cats were happy to have something to destroy after the fact. Good times.

Why are you 3spooky5me?

No but seriously, what are your interests? :lemon:

Haha, it's probably obvious by now that I'm a fan of all things dark and horror-themed, whether we're talking art, movies, literature, etc. Guess I'm just a huge creep. -_-

I'm also into gaming, mineralogy/gemology, CATS, physical fitness, photography, reading (mostly nonfiction, adult fantasy, and horror), psychology (the human condition in specific), physics, math, video game research/RNG abuse, and I guess I'm also somewhat into fashion, albeit to a lesser degree.

And of course I enjoy homecooked meals and long walks on the beach during sunset.

;)

Are you in a relationship/married?

Uhhh that's a loaded question! It's very complicated, but I'll just say that I'm absolutely terrified of commitment and normally shy away from any type of advances as a result. Definitely something I need to work on.

Hey!

What's your favorite non-animal crossing video game? :D

Hi there! I don't think I can pick one favorite, but I love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Borderlands, Pok?mon (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations), League of Legends, Dragon Age: Origins, some of the older Final Fantasy titles, Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Alice: Madness Returns, Dark Souls, some older Mortal Kombat titles (II, Mythologies: Sub-Zero, and Deception), Fighting Vipers, and some super oldies like Sonic The Hedgehog, Marvelland and Super Street Fighter II.

I seriously went back and dug up a prior post I had made on this topic, though I've tweaked it slightly to reflect my updated views!

Haha, it's probably obvious by now that I'm a fan of all things dark and horror-themed, whether we're talking art, movies, literature, etc. Guess I'm just a huge creep. -_-

I'm also into gaming, mineralogy/gemology, CATS, physical fitness, photography, reading (mostly nonfiction, adult fantasy, and horror), psychology (the human condition in specific), physics, math, video game research/RNG abuse, and I guess I'm also somewhat into fashion, albeit to a lesser degree.

And of course I enjoy homecooked meals and long walks on the beach during sunset.

;)

Uhhh that's a loaded question! It's very complicated, but I'll just say that I'm absolutely terrified of commitment and normally shy away from any type of advances as a result. Definitely something I need to work on.

Hi there! I don't think I can pick one favorite, but I love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Borderlands, Pok?mon (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations), League of Legends, Dragon Age: Origins, some of the older Final Fantasy titles, Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect, Alice: Madness Returns, Dark Souls, some older Mortal Kombat titles (II, Mythologies: Sub-Zero, and Deception), Fighting Vipers, and some super oldies like Sonic The Hedgehog, Marvelland and Super Street Fighter II.

You really are the QUEEN of TBT.

Hi there! I don't think I can pick one favorite, but I love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion,

AHA! It DOES have to do with elder scrolls! Jk, but seriously is your username your real life name + elder scrolls?

Last edited:
You really are the QUEEN of TBT.

Whaaaat? Is that sarcasm?!

AHA! It DOES have to do with elder scrolls! Jk, but seriously is your username your real life name + elder scrolls?

It's not, actually! I never even considered the fact that people may assume my name is actually Olivia when choosing the name (granted I didn't think I'd ever be a high enough profile member for people to even take notice), but Oblivia is the region in which Pok?mon Ranger: Guardian Signs takes place, and I suppose I also thought it sounded like a more feminine version of Oblivion, so I went with it. :blush:

Will you consider making a Teletubby appreciation event? :eek:

Whaaaat? Is that sarcasm?!

It's not, actually! I never even considered the fact that people may assume my name is actually Olivia when choosing the name (granted I didn't think I'd ever be a high enough profile member for people to even take notice), but Oblivia is the region in which Pok?mon Ranger: Guardian Signs takes place, and I suppose I also thought it sounded like a more feminine version of Oblivion, so I went with it. :blush:
No, of course not!

Awesome! :D I actually bought Tales of Symphonia awhile back and have yet to play it. I really love Gen 5 of Pokemon, its probably my favorite. And I have a Sega Genesis so I like those oldie games too :D

Also, whats your favorite Pokemon (hopefully no one already asked, Im not sure) and why?

In response to an earlier post by you regarding a bowling ball: conservation of momentum for the win :p
The Q: have you read Frankenstein (the Mary Shelley version (this probably doesn't need to be specified)), and if not would you heed to the advice of a fellow TBTer and consider reading it? I started it just last week and have been loving it and all the characters.

Oops, sorry if that was too personal! I was just wondering because a. You're gorgeous and b. You seem to have the type of personality that attracts everyone to you. :blush:

do you believe on horoscope? if so what its your horoscope?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also are you gonna post pictures of your cats?

Will you consider making a Teletubby appreciation event? :eek:

Very doubtful. :p

Awesome! :D I actually bought Tales of Symphonia awhile back and have yet to play it. I really love Gen 5 of Pokemon, its probably my favorite. And I have a Sega Genesis so I like those oldie games too :D

Also, whats your favorite Pokemon (hopefully no one already asked, Im not sure) and why?

I really liked 5th gen as well. Many fond memories of that one!

My favorite Pok?mon is Spiritomb, actually. Ghost types have always been my favorite, and I really like the "evil spirit bound to a keystone who wants to eat your dreams" concept. He was also my first 5th gen egg RNG abuse when I was figuring out the intricacies of everything, but I already adored him long before that. I just think he's super cool. :blush:

In response to an earlier post by you regarding a bowling ball: conservation of momentum for the win :p
The Q: have you read Frankenstein (the Mary Shelley version (this probably doesn't need to be specified)), and if not would you heed to the advice of a fellow TBTer and consider reading it? I started it just last week and have been loving it and all the characters.

Although I suppose conservation of momentum wouldn't matter when your ammo doesn't fit inside your weapon of choice. No momentum to conserve. :D

I actually did read that book, though it was years and years ago! I'd absolutely be willing to give it another read as I do remember enjoying it... I'll put in on my list and hopefully I'll make it through my backlog sometime in the next 5 years. -_-

Oops, sorry if that was too personal! I was just wondering because a. You're gorgeous and b. You seem to have the type of personality that attracts everyone to you. :blush:

No no, it's okay! I definitely appreciate the kind words, thank you. :blush:

do you believe on horoscope? if so what its your horoscope?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also are you gonna post pictures of your cats?

I'm a cancer, but I don't follow things like that or put much stock into them.

And maybe! Most of my kitty photos are on my desktop PC and I never think about transferring them when I have it turned on. I'll post a couple that I have on-hand in a bit here.

:)

Back