• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Oblivia

Morning bird or night owl? :rolleyes:

As the gods of these forums basically, can't you just erase these threads?

If you could have any power, what would it be? :eek:

My first inclination is to go generic and say flight or invisibility, but I actually think it would be cool to have the power to live without basic human necessities (food, sleep, oxygen, etc.)

Still would probably pick flight, though.

Morning bird or night owl? :rolleyes:

Both! I wake up early and usually don't get to bed until well after midnight.

As the gods of these forums basically, can't you just erase these threads?

Yes, but that would be a flagrant abuse of power! Who wants to be some dirty power abuser? Not me, nope.

Who is your favourite member?

Anyone who will talk to me about cats, but no one will. :/

I love cats :D such cute and sweet creatures :3

have you ever had a parakeet, hamster, or guinea pig, or any other small pet other than a fish?

What if an Alien knocked in your door?

Do you prefer to have a cat
With one color or 2 colors or 3 colors?

If Jigsaw from Saw showed up at your doorstep, what would u do?

I love cats :D such cute and sweet creatures :3

have you ever had a parakeet, hamster, or guinea pig, or any other small pet other than a fish?

I did have a few various rodents when I was a kid, along with hermit crabs and a snake. They all pale in comparison to kitties in my opinion. =^.^=

what does the number 67 mean to you?

I've given this a lot of thought, and I think it means something like this:

LN ( 2 x Cos ( π / 3 ) x e⁰ ) + f? ( 3y ) + ( March 15, 1900 ? February 22, 1900 ) + *

What if an Alien knocked in your door?

It's very polite of them to knock rather than atomize my door with their high-powered laser blaster, so I'd probably be impressed.

Do you like hairless cats?

I like all cats, so of course!

What's your favorite breed of cat?

Don't have one! All of mine are rescues from a local shelter and I'd always recommend adopting over purchasing from a breeder. ;)

That being said, I really do love all cats.

Will u join my discord server?

NO!

Do you prefer to have a cat
With one color or 2 colors or 3 colors?

I have quite the motley of colors when it comes to my kitties, and I love each and every one of them, including their various appearances! I will say that my Baby Belle is an absolute stunner, though:

z56aJ9Y.jpg

ZxL0B9t.jpg

If Jigsaw from Saw showed up at your doorstep, what would u do?

Considering he's an 80 year old man who's terminally ill and weak, I'd probably launch him off my porch with a kick to the chest and then laugh when he breaks a hip. I'd also tell him his mask looks terrible and put him in touch with a very talented doll/mold artist I know.

:D

favorite netflix original series?

I've, uh... never watched any. -_- Not a huge fan of television in general.

It's adorable your cat :)
How much pictures do you have of your cats?

It's adorable your cat :)
How much pictures do you have of your cats?

Thank you! I'm pretty sure she knows how pretty she is, haha.

And I'd say somewhere in the ballpark of 5,000 or so. They're my babies okay.

Awww it's ok I love cats too :3

What made you wanna become a mod?

Cute :) and no worries I have 1 cat as a now bug I have 300 pic of him

Can I make a thread about cat pictures?
So every cat owner can share a picture of their adorable cats

Awww it's ok I love cats too :3

What made you wanna become a mod?

I suppose I wanted to give back to the community or something generic like that. Or maybe I just wanted to make sure I was on the other side of events so I didn't have to participate in House of Mirrors ever again. -_-

Cute :) and no worries I have 1 cat as a now bug I have 300 pic of him

Can I make a thread about cat pictures?
So every cat owner can share a picture of their adorable cats

Sure, go ahead! I think we've had quite a few pet photos threads in the past, but it's been a while and I don't see any on the first few pages of Brewster's.

THINK FAST. Someone launches a bowling ball at your face with a rocket launcher, the ball is going at breath-taking speeds, what do you do?! im asking for a friend...

Back