Ask Oblivia

If I open a zebra restaurant theme
Will you come and visit it?

Cats on Fire or Cats in Space? :eek:

Had to Google. Never heard either of their music so couldn't say.

Literally speaking, I'm sure a real kitty would vastly prefer some good space exploration over being set on fire. :eek:

If I open a zebra restaurant theme
Will you come and visit it?

I'd love to, provided it's within reasonable driving distance!

who is/are your favorite Disney princess(es), Chief(s), and/or queen(s)?

Holy crap there's actually two music groups called Cats on Fire and Cats in Space? I just thought of something cat related... :p

Anyway...
Is there a fruit you can't stand? :eek:

Last edited:
What's your favorite kind of music?

Oh my gosh this is still alive... XD

who is/are your favorite Disney princess(es), Chief(s), and/or queen(s)?

The only Disney movie I like is The Lion King. Justin is probably going to want me beheaded for saying that. -_-

Holy crap there's actually two music groups called Cats on Fire and Cats in Space? I just thought of something cat related... :p

Anyway...
Is there a fruit you can't stand? :eek:

No way, that's hilarious!

And yes, I hate watermelon with a fiery passion. Such a weird texture compounded by a repulsive flavor... noooooo thank you.

What's your favorite kind of music?

I don't know that I could pick a favorite genre, actually! My music library has everything from electronica (mostly chiptunes/8-Bit), classical, old school hip hop, both hard and indie rock, even some hardcore/screamo. The only genres I don't really care for are country/bluegrass and whiny R&B.

What if a Cat appeared in your Door holding a Knife? :eek:

What if a Cat appeared in your Door holding a Knife? :eek:

I'd be confused since their lack of opposable thumbs would make it impossible for them to hold anything, let alone a knife with an oblong handle.

Why is your avatar so creepy? I think I saw it in a FaceBook post that said "Like this or your mom dies" LOL

Why is your avatar so creepy? I think I saw it in a FaceBook post that said "Like this or your mom dies" LOL

I hope you didn't see it in a Facebook post since our lovely Laudine drew it especially for me. :eek: It's actually meant to be me/look like me, just with a more accurate representation of what I look like on the inside.

;)

In general, I'm a huge fan of horror. My art tastes have always leaned more towards the macabre side and I wanted an avatar that was pretty, yet still dark and creepy. I'd say Laudine outperformed in that capacity (though she always does so not a huge surprise)!

How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffie till a stuffie's stuffed enough stuff?

Last edited:
Favourite Stephen King book and favourite adaptions of his books?

I love Stephen King's work too, he's must have a messed up mind. Haha, I'm kidding. He has a great sense of humour and he isn't as deranged person people may think he is.

what in the world convinced you to originally apply for staff

What do you consider your spirit animal?

Back