Ask Oblivia

Cats on Fire or Cats in Space? :eek:

Had to Google. Never heard either of their music so couldn't say.

Literally speaking, I'm sure a real kitty would vastly prefer some good space exploration over being set on fire. :eek:

If I open a zebra restaurant theme
Will you come and visit it?

I'd love to, provided it's within reasonable driving distance!

who is/are your favorite Disney princess(es), Chief(s), and/or queen(s)?

Holy crap there's actually two music groups called Cats on Fire and Cats in Space? I just thought of something cat related... :p

Anyway...
Is there a fruit you can't stand? :eek:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is still alive... XD

who is/are your favorite Disney princess(es), Chief(s), and/or queen(s)?

The only Disney movie I like is The Lion King. Justin is probably going to want me beheaded for saying that. -_-

Holy crap there's actually two music groups called Cats on Fire and Cats in Space? I just thought of something cat related... :p

Anyway...
Is there a fruit you can't stand? :eek:

No way, that's hilarious!

And yes, I hate watermelon with a fiery passion. Such a weird texture compounded by a repulsive flavor... noooooo thank you.

What's your favorite kind of music?

I don't know that I could pick a favorite genre, actually! My music library has everything from electronica (mostly chiptunes/8-Bit), classical, old school hip hop, both hard and indie rock, even some hardcore/screamo. The only genres I don't really care for are country/bluegrass and whiny R&B.

What if a Cat appeared in your Door holding a Knife? :eek:

I'd be confused since their lack of opposable thumbs would make it impossible for them to hold anything, let alone a knife with an oblong handle.

Why is your avatar so creepy? I think I saw it in a FaceBook post that said "Like this or your mom dies" LOL

Why is your avatar so creepy? I think I saw it in a FaceBook post that said "Like this or your mom dies" LOL

I hope you didn't see it in a Facebook post since our lovely Laudine drew it especially for me. :eek: It's actually meant to be me/look like me, just with a more accurate representation of what I look like on the inside.

;)

In general, I'm a huge fan of horror. My art tastes have always leaned more towards the macabre side and I wanted an avatar that was pretty, yet still dark and creepy. I'd say Laudine outperformed in that capacity (though she always does so not a huge surprise)!

How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffie till a stuffie's stuffed enough stuff?

Last edited:
Favourite Stephen King book and favourite adaptions of his books?

I love Stephen King's work too, he's must have a messed up mind. Haha, I'm kidding. He has a great sense of humour and he isn't as deranged person people may think he is.

Back