White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Oblivia decided to bump my three year old ask thread, so I decided to make one for her to show my appreciation. Please post your questions for her here.

Jeremy are you serious.

cheetos or cheezits? which is superior?

Aw, I can't choose between cheesy snack foods! Granted I'm not much of a snacker but I really do like both, although I have to limit the number of Cheetos I eat because they upset my stomach. I think it's the bright orange food coloring. :/

Why did you decide to grow your hair so long?

I guess it wasn't something I necessarily set out to do, more a fleeting thought of "it'd be cool to have longer hair than I do now" and then a subsequent abstinence from haircuts that's lasted... about 10 years now. :eek:

WHat is ur pfp picture?

It's meant to be a horror rendition of me, drawn by the amazing Laudine. :blush:

lol, Oblivia how will you get back at Jeremy?

That's a very good question, Xandra. I'm happy to discuss this in further detail.

I'll begin by transforming into an astral fog of sorts, where I'll gain the ability to enter into the subconscious mind of other beings. I'll traverse my way through multiple spirit channels until I recognize the psyche of our great and powerful leader, this Jeremy you speak of. From there, I'll proceed to make my way into Jeremy's primary motor cortex (part of the brain that controls motor function) and lie dormant, waiting for the prime opportunity to strike. When our dear Jeremy next frolics into work and has a meeting with his boss, I'll be there, and I'll be waiting. From that day forward, Jeremy will be known as the boy who peed his pants and become the laughingstock of the entire company.

Mess with me again, Jeremy. I dare you.

Favorite Number? :eek:

I've always liked the number 72, since back in the day when I was learning my times tables. Don't have a logical reason why!

What's your favorite color and why

Grey would be first, followed by deep purple and turquoise. I've always found grey to be a soothing and elegant color and approximately half my wardrobe is comprised of various grey shades. Some may even say it's... 50 shades of grey. :eek:

What do you like so much about your avatar? :rolleyes:

Well, I definitely like the fact that Laudine took the time to draw it for me! She's insanely talented and I was a fan of her art long before she joined the staff team, and having the chance to bounce ideas back and forth and have her draw something custom for me was beyond awesome. The end result was so much more than I had hoped for.

It indeed scares me tbh .-. XD

We tried to keep it relatively non-scary keeping in mind that this is a youngin'-friendly environment. :p

Did you used to watch
Billy and Mandy show??

I've actually never heard of it, probably because I've never been much for watching TV.

Who has the better ask thread, you or Jeremy?

Follow up what's your opinion on The Hobbit?

Dorkenstein has the better ask thread. I urge everyone to head there and ask him the most personal and awkward questions your twisted minds can come up with.

The Hobbit... I read the book when I was younger and remember enjoying it. I've still not seen the movie(s). -_-

What :OOOOOOOOO
YOU NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHOP
You will have love that show when it was on
Like seriously that was like... in the year of 2000- 2008
Something like that
It was great you will have love it so much

Another question oblivia
Why you admins are waiting to post something
On your type of counts?
(The thread of count before an admins comes)

Also favorite ghost Pok?mon?

What :OOOOOOOOO
YOU NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHOP
You will have love that show when it was on
Like seriously that was like... in the year of 2000- 2008
Something like that
It was great you will have love it so much

Another question oblivia
Why you admins are waiting to post something
On your type of counts?
(The thread of count before an admins comes)

Also favorite ghost Pok?mon?

Nope, never heard of it! You have to remember that I was already a teenager through the 2000's so wasn't huge on cartoons (and never watched much TV as it was). :p

I think we're refraining from posting because we're all rebels.

Favorite ghost Pok?mon is Spiritomb. He's actually my favorite Pok?mon of all time, and ghost types are and have always been my favorite type, ever since RBY. Love me some ghosties.

Where is my TV remote? :(

When I lose mine, I usually find them either twisted up in my blankets or shoved down in the couch cushions, or occasionally under various pieces of furniture if the cats have anything to do with it.

Back