Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello!
I'm looking for the 3DS item that lets you play Puzzle League and the Wii U item that let's you play desert island escape. I'm okay with any model/design as long as they work. I can pay 5 TBT for each, so that'd be 10TBT for both.
If possible, I'd like for you to deliver.

Thank you! :)

Hello!
I'm looking for the 3DS item that lets you play Puzzle League and the Wii U item that let's you play desert island escape. I'm okay with any model/design as long as they work. I can pay 5 TBT for each, so that'd be 10TBT for both.
If possible, I'd like for you to deliver.

Thank you! :)

I can get both of them for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can either deliver or let you visit Celeste's RV in my campground where you can order them yourself

I can get both of them for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can either deliver or let you visit Celeste's RV in my campground where you can order them yourself

Ok! Can I transfer the TBT now? I have 7 meow coupons, that's enough, isn't it? Then I'll accept the visit to Celeste and come over, if you don't mind :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, now I reread the whole thing and I miscalculated, I'd have to have 10 for both :(

Ok! Can I transfer the TBT now? I have 7 meow coupons, that's enough, isn't it? Then I'll accept the visit to Celeste and come over, if you don't mind :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, now I reread the whole thing and I miscalculated, I'd have to have 10 for both :(

Yeah, it's ten. But I can deliver them for you if you don't have enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back