• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 3DS and Wii U itens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello!
I'm looking for the 3DS item that lets you play Puzzle League and the Wii U item that let's you play desert island escape. I'm okay with any model/design as long as they work. I can pay 5 TBT for each, so that'd be 10TBT for both.
If possible, I'd like for you to deliver.

Thank you! :)

Hello!
I'm looking for the 3DS item that lets you play Puzzle League and the Wii U item that let's you play desert island escape. I'm okay with any model/design as long as they work. I can pay 5 TBT for each, so that'd be 10TBT for both.
If possible, I'd like for you to deliver.

Thank you! :)

I can get both of them for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can either deliver or let you visit Celeste's RV in my campground where you can order them yourself

I can get both of them for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can either deliver or let you visit Celeste's RV in my campground where you can order them yourself

Ok! Can I transfer the TBT now? I have 7 meow coupons, that's enough, isn't it? Then I'll accept the visit to Celeste and come over, if you don't mind :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, now I reread the whole thing and I miscalculated, I'd have to have 10 for both :(

Ok! Can I transfer the TBT now? I have 7 meow coupons, that's enough, isn't it? Then I'll accept the visit to Celeste and come over, if you don't mind :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, now I reread the whole thing and I miscalculated, I'd have to have 10 for both :(

Yeah, it's ten. But I can deliver them for you if you don't have enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back