Which time of day's music is your favourite? ACNL

jellyflavor

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1404-4459-1026
I'm curious as to what music is everybody's favourites?:blush: I like the 8am music as it is so nice and whenever I play in the morning I feel so peaceful:D I also like the 10pm music, it is so calming, but yes, the music in this game is great!:p

Last edited:
I also love the 8am. 7am is my favourite too! I use them both for my alarm and I just love waking up to it ^.^

I love 1am's music. It sounds both peaceful and sad. I want to relax to it but cry at the same time. XD I really would like to learn how to play it on piano sometime!

I know this may not be relevant but I looooove the music when it rains

I really love 1AM's music! it's very peaceful and relaxing, perfect when trying to doze off late at night. uwu

8am sure is the best ! And 1am is nice indeed. But I also like quite much 6am and 11pm, which, although much more simple than the others, bring new melodies that are rarely heard in the game and are also really nice to listen !
I don't like the early evening musics much.

1 A.M, though I rarely have my town set to night time. Mostly I heard it within the first few months of getting New Leaf, where I'd actually spend time to talk with villagers and whenever this plays I felt so sad (for no reason, lol).

7pm and one in the middle of the night that has whistling-don't know the time...

My favorite times are...

8 am.
8 pm.
7 pm.
10 pm.
3 am.

They are really relaxing! :D

17PM: The day is coming to is end, you still have time to do some stuff and have a good time talking to you villagers.

9AM: Ahh! Another good day in the town to start working or just have a quick time with some villagers.

I don't have a favourite hour but I love the music so much, I could listen to it literally all day. The music is part of all the beautiful detail in the game. Some of you have it on your ipods and stuff?? how did you download it?

Back