• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Amiibo wishlist & etc. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatori

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (344) +
Hi all, I'm interested in purchasing any item here in my wishlist:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/JuTNxwBy7X

I can offer TBT or IGB for any item, just name your price!

I also prefer to pick-up at your town rather than have it delivered since I don't have much space but let me know otherwise!

Please feel free to PM/VM me since I get notifications for those! Thank you!​

I have the bamboo-grove wall, bistro table, cup of tea, curry plate, cutting board set, donut box, elegant bench, elegant chair, fish and chips, hand washing area, gallery floor, ice cream display, kitchen counter, kitchen stove, lunch pack, medicine cabinet, monochrome floor, paella, reception chair, reception counter, reception window, red cash register, snack machine, waiting room wall, & zen barrel. At 5tbt each I could get all of this for you for 125tbt?

I have the bamboo-grove wall, bistro table, cup of tea, curry plate, cutting board set, donut box, elegant bench, elegant chair, fish and chips, hand washing area, gallery floor, ice cream display, kitchen counter, kitchen stove, lunch pack, medicine cabinet, monochrome floor, paella, reception chair, reception counter, reception window, red cash register, snack machine, waiting room wall, & zen barrel. At 5tbt each I could get all of this for you for 125tbt?

Hello there! That sounds perfect to me! Just let me know when you are available to trade when everything's ready ^^

Hi! I have the Burger Meal and Gadget Shelf and could get the Snack Machine and Gossip stone for you as well!
The first 3 items are 5TBT each and the Gossip Stone is 8 if thats ok and you still need them?
Those are the prices in my shop so I generally stick to them to be fair to my customers (the few I have :p)

Last edited:
No problem! I'm still working on it now but I'm almost done! :)

No worries, take your time! I'll be heading to school in about 2 hours so feel free to VM/PM me when you're done and I'll get to you as soon as I can! ^^ We can also work out a time that's best for us!

Hi! I have the Burger Meal and Gadget Shelf and could get the Snack Machine and Gossip stone for you as well!
The first 3 items are 5TBT each and the Gossip Stone is 8 if thats ok and you still need them?
Those are the prices in my shop so I generally stick to them to be fair to my customers (the few I have :p)

Hi there! MonsterMaddie offered the snack machine already so I'll just take the Burger Meal, Gadget Shelf, and Gossip stone? For a total of 18 TBT? ^^

Hi there! MonsterMaddie offered the snack machine already so I'll just take the Burger Meal, Gadget Shelf, and Gossip stone? For a total of 18 TBT? ^^

No problem! Itll be easier for me anyway since I dont have to TT an extra time LOL

I'll get the stuff as soon as possible, hopefully before you leave for school :3 its only one...er two items so yeah.
Forgot I sold my gossip stone :p Lol dont worry I have the amiibo so Ill still get it for you!
*Hurries to 3DS*

Wait, it is only one item. Whats wrong with my mind today x'D Oh gosh sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ordered it just need to make sure a dreamie doesnt move then TT

Last edited:
No problem! Itll be easier for me anyway since I dont have to TT an extra time LOL

I'll get the stuff as soon as possible, hopefully before you leave for school :3 its only one...er two items so yeah.
Forgot I sold my gossip stone :p Lol dont worry I have the amiibo so Ill still get it for you!
*Hurries to 3DS*

Wait, it is only one item. Whats wrong with my mind today x'D Oh gosh sorry.

No problem! If it's too much trouble to get the Gossip stone, I'll just take the burger meal and gadget shelf x'D

Ahh okay, sorry just saw your post merge!

Last edited:
No problem! If it's too much trouble to get the Gossip stone, I'll just take the burger meal and gadget shelf x'D

Ahh okay, sorry just saw your post merge!

Its okay :3 No worries

Add my FC if you havent yet Ill be ready anytime now.

Last edited:
What else do you still need? i probably have it.

Hi! I can get you everything off of your remaining wishlist BESIDES the following: besides lotus pond, platform, retro sign, train window wall, shoe locker, but I may be possibly able to get you blowfish sashimi. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you. :)

Long time no bump! Still looking for the items in my first post!

Heya! I can get you everything on this list, is 2 tbt each okay?

Oh thats perfect, thank you so much! Feel free to VM me when its all ready, Im in no hurry ^^

Alrighty! I shouldn't be too long, just organizing stuff in front of the station to make it easier c:

Alrighty! I shouldn't be too long, just organizing stuff in front of the station to make it easier c:

Thanks much, I appreciate it! I may be gone for a bit to cook breakfast but I should be back very soon after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back