• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Do you use amiibos?

Do you use amiibos?

• Yes

Votes: 49 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I'm curious as to how many people actually use amiibos! I've used them a lot to get my dreamies.

Yes, I use them to visit my town and for the island escape game in ACNL. But I have to be careful if I use shopkeepers or npc's like Blathers or Digby. They will be gone the rest of the day, so I try to look at all the stores or go to the places I need to for that day before using the figure.

i don't have enough amiibos to use them, but if i did i would use them lots, so i answered yes anyway.

I do, I have all my villagers cards... so easy to move them back in :) I also like scanning to visit RVS!

I am currently trying to use my Zelda amiibos to make a fun Legend of Zelda themed house since a lot of them have pretty cool furniture.

Yesss. I love them. I just wish some of the more popular cards weren't so freaking expensive. Twenty dollars or more for a single card? That's ridiculous!

I started collecting the cards for HHD and now can use them for NL so definitely using them! It takes the pressure off of buying villagers from someone else.

I used my amiibo cards to get my dreamies :) I also use them for both my villager shop and my furniture set shop. I love my collection ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesss. I love them. I just wish some of the more popular cards weren't so freaking expensive. Twenty dollars or more for a single card? That's ridiculous!

You honestly should just trade to get those! Trading saved me a lot of money :)

I used my amiibo cards to get my dreamies :) I also use them for both my villager shop and my furniture set shop. I love my collection ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You honestly should just trade to get those! Trading saved me a lot of money :)

Good idea. I'll have to look into it again. :)
Thanks.

I definitely use the amiibo cards to get items from my shop. I also used them in November to get all of the dreamies I was missing!

Yes, I do. No more towns where I end up avoiding half of the villagers.

I really hope our cards will be compatible with a Switch AC game, I can't go back to towns with birds and frogs.

Yep! I have a lot of Amiibo, both figure and card. It's so cool having Link and Ganon and Epona in my town. Plus the stuff you can get out of the RVs is pretty neat.

I'm having a blast with the amiibo cards and figures I have. I like being able to move in my dreamies, buying items from the RV's is fun too.

For anyone buying the amiibo cards, trading is the way to go to get the cards you want and put your duplicates to good use. Trading has saved me a ton of money and I've met a lot of cool people in the process. :)

Nope and I'm not planning on using them any time soon. Yeah, it might make things easier but I'm still having a blast with this game without having to buy extra stuff.

Edit: Also I'm not the kind of person who cares about rare stuff.

Last edited:
Yes. I like being able to choose my favorite villagers to move in or visit. I also enjoy buying some of the exclusive RV stuff as well. :rolleyes:

I'd love to start, but I don't particularly want to spend money buying any of the cards & not know what I'm going to get.

I'd love to start, but I don't particularly want to spend money buying any of the cards & not know what I'm
you can trade for your "favorites" (which don't have to only be dreamies), or just buy the cards individually off eBay or Amazon. :blush:

Last edited:
Back