• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How the heck do you go about making 20k tbt? And why are collectibles so expensive???

Its a secret but if you sell your soul to the bell tree forums it gives you enough tbt to buy all the house collectibles.

Shh dont tell anyone.

Last edited:
I feel like for whatever reason, it's much harder to earn a handful of TBT at once. Art is basically the only way these days and your art has to be digital chibi style most of the time, in order to gain attention.

I feel like for whatever reason, it's much harder to earn a handful of TBT at once. Art is basically the only way these days and your art has to be digital chibi style most of the time, in order to gain attention.

Yeah, I guess.

Last edited:
Its a secret but if you sell your soul to the bell tree forums it gives you enough tbt to buy all the house collectibles.

Shh dont tell anyone.

Can confirm; have them all.

Do what I do. Just mass-post.

It's a pain to earn TBT, I sometimes wonder how people earn like a +1000 TBT. D:

I had this curse known as 21 that lingered in my username and I barely earned all of that if it weren't for me having to sell some Pokemon. I got the rest from a user who was kind to give me the remaining, she had a shop. :eek:

Unfortunately, it seems you can't expect to get the Bells without having to do some kind of shop or earn 20+ by typing in 3 paragraphs. D:

Perhaps if there were more events such as that Beach Party event that somehow happened long time ago or maybe if Welcome Bells were returned we wouldn't be having this crisis...

Last edited:
Looks like we're having...

The Bell Depression

Lol, i thought that was a bad joke

Back