• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pink roses

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hello, I was wondering if someone could sell me some pink roses since I'm having a horrible time trying to breed them. I need about 68 pink roses to line my dessert themed path, I'll be willing to pay in tbt or igb.

Thanks in advance~

Last edited:
I would love more blue pansies - I have too many pink roses and pink carnations!

Let me see how many roses I have - Is it ok if they are mostly pink roses?

Like 28 pink roses and 10 white carnations? Can we trade later today? I'm going to bed soon :)

I would love more blue pansies - I have too many pink roses and pink carnations!

Let me see how many roses I have - Is it ok if they are mostly pink roses?

Like 28 pink roses and 10 white carnations? Can we trade later today? I'm going to bed soon :)

thats alright, pm me when youre available!

Great. Thank you. I'll pm you tomorrow - do you have any time frame I should consider? If so reply to this and sill keep it in mind.

Town will be Mayor Pixi of Pixel :)

Great. Thank you. I'll pm you tomorrow - do you have any time frame I should consider? If so reply to this and sill keep it in mind.

Town will be Mayor Pixi of Pixel :)

Nope no time frame! pm me anytime youre ready

Flowers are ready in my train station - different town

Earl Grey of Teacup

Off to bed I'll pm you tomorrow!

Oh rip, yeah I can still get you all of them though. I'll just cram a ton into my train station locker. How long you gonna be available for?

about 5 hours more, thanks!

Back