4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
C_JPs9MVwAEroQg.jpg:large

i finally finished my purple flower field! unlike my other flower fields, all these flowers came from my town and my town only! i didn't buy any of them from anywhere!

my first two purple pansies came about by accident while i was breeding my blue flowers. i figured purple flowers could look nice in front of vladimir's house, so i decided to pair them with purple violets (which are much more common) and breed them until i had a whole flower field from vladimir's house to the next flower field (which is made up of red, orange and yellow flowers).

it's not the most amazing feat, but i'm still really proud of myself for having grown all those pansies on my own! i'm also really happy to have finished it. my blue flower field and tulip field are nearly finished as well!

i'm so proud of all the progress i've made on my town, because i remember my first time visiting a town a couple months after getting the game. i went to my girlfriend's town on her birthday, and as we spent time together i felt in awe of her town the whole time and how much better it was than mine, and how much prettier everything was. now my town is even better than i could have ever imagined! i used to feel guilty for not being able to do much for my town despite being the mayor, but things like this make me realize just how much progress i've made on building up this town. :blush:

i've always loved how purple pansies looked :) congrats on finishing it, quite the feat and it looks lovely!

Hybrids can be a pain, but it feels so great when you finally get one let alone a whole field of hybrids!

Amazing job ♡

Wow, that is absolutely beautiful! I need to work more on breeding hybrids.

Congrats! Purple pansies are one of my favourite hybrids. I've also spawned a whole field of them and I'm currently working on growing more.

Back