Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

I have shiny Rotom, Rayquaza, Chansey, and Charizard if your interested! I don't believe they're hacked minus the Charizard and Chansey since I got the both of them from wonder trade!

Cool! Is it the event Rayquaza? I might have it already, think I got a charizard too. But very interested in rotom!

Any shiny pokemon you want I might have just tell me

Hi again!

Sorry about the Minior, it was a gift so thats why I really wanted that nature. I hope we're on good terms!

Im really wanting Mimikyu, Mawile, Salazzle, and Litten (or its evolutions)

I don't believe it's the event Rayquaza but I can trade you the Rotom!

Uhh I don't really know how much so offer whatever! No it isn't nicknamed!

I dont wanna be stingy XD Hmm...um... I guess...20tbt ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is the FC we'll use for the trade.
2208-8215-5739

I got all the shiny you wanted Litten, Salazzle, Mimikyu how many tbt you offering?

Ok, it keeps saying people are posting here yet I refresh the page and it shows nothing. Glitch or halucinations, what do you think it is guys? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok sorry page finally loaded now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that's fine! My FC is 3884-0104-2275 I'll add you right away!

I gave you an extra 5tbt :3

Ill go get my 3ds!

My trainer is Isabel.

Oh thank you so much!! And I was having that same problem as well haha but anyway I'll be here waiting for you!

I got all the shiny you wanted Litten, Salazzle, Mimikyu how many tbt you offering?

Depends on their natures?

I perferrably would like two 6IV Timid Salazzle, two 6IV Jolly Mimikyu, and like two 6IV Adamant Littens? Idk if you hack or not like I said so if you cant thats ok still interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thank you so much!! And I was having that same problem as well haha but anyway I'll be here waiting for you!

No problem :3 And in case you didnt see this is the FC for Pokemon (its different then my main one listed and in my sig)
2208-8215-5739

Oh wait nvm I put a another 1 instead of a 2 the 8215 my mistake!!

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on I'm so sorry for this.. Can you check if that's the correct code?

Yeah I entered yours right and gave you the wrong one for me, I think I gave you one from somebody elses card LOL o.o Im sooo sorry! Mine is: 1306-oh nevermind you got it XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what's going on I'm so sorry for this.. Can you check if that's the correct code?

Yeah I messed up and gave you the FC on a card in my FL, lights are glaring in my room now and I can hardly read the screens since I have low brightness to save power. So sorry for the trouble. Im a real scatterbrained girl.

Back