Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

Hello! Yes, I am looking for a lot of shinies.

Especially Beautifly and Butterfree. Also Politoed.

I'm mainly looking for Pokemon that may be legit though, or ones people already have.

Last edited:
Hello! Yes, I am looking for a lot of shinies.

Especially Beautifly and Butterfree. Also Politoed.

I'm mainly looking for Pokemon that may be legit though, or ones people already have.
I have shiny Politoed. What's your offer?

ummm how's about 20tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also jw but do you have any 5IVs/HA/ competitive mons?
Okay I have enough tbt now I think...

Yes I do, they arent shiny but they are legit, bred by myself. Competetive Absol, Kangaskhan, Snorunt, Gible, and some others.

Oh hey sorry I forgot about this. When do you wanna trade?

Oh no worries!

Is tomorrow okay? I have to go anytime now.

Btw, any other shinies youd wanna sell? :3
Yea sure I will be available in the evenings most likely.

And yes I have a few :)

Yea sure I will be available in the evenings most likely.

And yes I have a few :)

Oh, okay sounds good! I'm on alot usually so tomorrow morning Ill catch some pikipeks and stuff to do trades with :3

If you don't mind, may I ask which ones you have? :) Perferrably without nicknames, unless they are their original japanese names, since those are ok too!

Oh, okay sounds good! I'm on alot usually so tomorrow morning Ill catch some pikipeks and stuff to do trades with :3

If you don't mind, may I ask which ones you have? :) Perferrably without nicknames, unless they are their original japanese names, since those are ok too!

Shinies for trade:
Oricorio Nicknamed
Wingull
Poliwag
Lapras
Gliscor Nicknamed
Most are 6 IV/HA. I just noticed actually have more from GTS/WT plus the ones I got myself so I have a lot of shinies overall xD

Shinies for trade:
Oricorio Nicknamed
Wingull
Poliwag
Lapras
Gliscor Nicknamed
Most are 6 IV/HA. I just noticed actually have more from GTS/WT plus the ones I got myself so I have a lot of shinies overall xD
I don't ned the Wingull or Poliwag probably, but I'd like the Lapras I think!

You do? Cool :3
If you have Inkay/Malamar I really want it too btw.

Hiya, I've got 2 competitive shinies:

Gardevoir
Drifblim

I'd like 30 for the two, or 15 for one of them.
(neither are nicknamed)

Last edited:
Hiya, I've got 2 competitive shinies:

Gardevoir
Drifblim

I'd like 30 for the two, or 15 for one of them.
(neither are nicknamed)
Very cool! I want the Drifblim, and may I ask Gardevoirs specific nature/OT/ability?

Very cool! I want the Drifblim, and may I ask Gardevoirs specific nature/OT/ability?

Modest nature
Ability is Trace
OT is lobo

Modest nature
Ability is Trace
OT is lobo

Hmm ok cool :3 Mind holding them for awhile for me? I want them but am buying some other shinies and am worried Ill run out of TBT, and I can earn more, but I trust your a pretty active user wheres some may vanish and I might lose my only chance to get their shinies XD

Back