Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

su/mo only?
if so i have an extra shiny decidueye i got on wonder trade lol, idk if its hacked in or not but it looks fine i think??

i have a few extra shinies on x i caught, legal

No, I have ORAS and XY as well :3

I don't think I need Decidueye, I got a shiny rowlet XD But thanks!

Do you know which they are? The ones you may one to sell :3

Hi! I have loads of legit shiny pok?mon if you're still interested :) please VM me if you are and I'll send you a list of what I have.

hi :) i can RNG you a couple 5IV pok?mon to my tsv or to yours if you know it (i can figure it out for you if you don't). if i RNG to your tsv, i'll give you an egg that you can hatch as a shiny. otherwise, it'll be level one from my OT. RNGing is pretty time consuming, and is 100% untouched/legitimate for competitive, so i'd ask for 50 tbt per each one. if you want to choose the hidden power and make it 6IV, then i'd ask 60 tbt.

i can also clone some of the shinies/legends i have on hand. i have a full eevee set, a shiny event tapu koko, shiny mew, and a bunch others, so just let me know what you're looking for. 30 tbt each is fine for these.

Last edited:
I have a few random encountet Shinies I can part with.
1, Guy the Nidoran(M). Adamant nature, Moonball. IVs are crap
2, Columbus the Tauros, Adamant Nature, Nestball. IVs are also crap
also, I have my 3rd Shiny Wimpod:
3, Gregory the Wimpod (M), Adamant Nature, Netball. Perfect IVs minus SpDef. might be harder to part with. From a giveaway.

Last edited:
I have an original UK event Darkrai from 2007, which I have cloned and then made shiny. There are no other modifications to it at all.

Send me a VM if you're interested.

Hello everyone, thanks for your replies! I'll respond to each of you individually in just a sec!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi :) i can RNG you a couple 5IV pok?mon to my tsv or to yours if you know it (i can figure it out for you if you don't). if i RNG to your tsv, i'll give you an egg that you can hatch as a shiny. otherwise, it'll be level one from my OT. RNGing is pretty time consuming, and is 100% untouched/legitimate for competitive, so i'd ask for 50 tbt per each one. if you want to choose the hidden power and make it 6IV, then i'd ask 60 tbt.

i can also clone some of the shinies/legends i have on hand. i have a full eevee set, a shiny event tapu koko, shiny mew, and a bunch others, so just let me know what you're looking for. 30 tbt each is fine for these.

Thanks so much for this generous offer!

I don't know my TSV, how would we figure that out?

Also, if the Shiny Event koko has the legit nature and ribbion, I would be interested in two of them! Also, I don't need mew and I have the eevee set already, though I'd be interested in hearing any others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few random encountet Shinies I can part with.
1, Guy the Nidoran(M). Adamant nature, Moonball. IVs are crap
2, Columbus the Tauros, Adamant Nature, Nestball. IVs are also crap
also, I have my 3rd Shiny Wimpod:
3, Gregory the Wimpod (M), Adamant Nature, Netball. Perfect IVs minus SpDef. might be harder to part with. From a giveaway.

Thank you for the offer!

I luckily caught my own shiny Wimpod in a random encounter (I was so shocked lol) so I won't be needing him!

I'm not too interested in the others either, but thank you for the offer nonetheless! If I decide I may want to buy any of them I will be sure to VM you.

if you've hatched or caught a shiny before on your game, i can find it out for you :)

yes, it's a clone of a legit 1 so everything is correct. if you want i can edit it and ev train it or lvl it to 100, just let me know

here's some of the pkmn i have available for cloning:

heres some stuff i have
shiny 6iv kyogre - bold, lvl 100
palkia - adamant, lvl 100
shiny 6iv silvally - jolly lvl 100
shiny 6iv lapras
ash hat pikachu original + unova hats
shiny bird trio
shiny event giratina
shiny cresselia modest lvl 100
shiny volcarona
shiny a-ninetails
shiny descartes xerneas

if you've hatched or caught a shiny before on your game, i can find it out for you :)

yes, it's a clone of a legit 1 so everything is correct. if you want i can edit it and ev train it or lvl it to 100, just let me know

here's some of the pkmn i have available for cloning:

heres some stuff i have
shiny 6iv kyogre - bold, lvl 100
palkia - adamant, lvl 100
shiny 6iv silvally - jolly lvl 100
shiny 6iv lapras
ash hat pikachu original + unova hats
shiny bird trio
shiny event giratina
shiny cresselia modest lvl 100
shiny volcarona
shiny a-ninetails
shiny descartes xerneas
I've caught a Pelipper and Wimpod in the past :3

Thanks for the list! I'll VM you if I decide I want any of those ^_^

Last edited:
I've caught a Pelipper and Wimpod in the past :3

Thanks for the list! I'll VM you if I decide I want any of those ^_^

actually, it doesn't matter what pokemon you send me as long as it has your OT on it. doesn't have to be shiny.

what pokemon would you like for me to RNG you?

Hello, if you are still looking for some I have a few:
2009 Toys"R"Us Arceus
2006 10th Anniversary Celebi
Summer 2013 Shiny Giratina, Dialga, & Palkia
Pok?mon Movie Shiny Extremespeed Genesect
Shiny GameStop Entei
Shiny event Yvletal & Xerneas
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Goodra or Goomy
Shiny Lugia & Ho-Oh
Shiny Kyogre & Groudon
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Buneary
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Ninetails

Sorry for the long list, I have a ton of others as well as more event and normal legendary Pok?mon.
None have any nicknames with the exception of some names being in Japanese and they are all legitimate. :D

Last edited:
2009 Toys"R"Us Arceus
Shiny GameStop Entei
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Goodra or Goomy
Shiny Lugia & Ho-Oh
Shiny Kyogre & Groudon
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Buneary
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Ninetails

Sorry for the long list, I have a ton of others as well as more event and normal legendary Pok?mon.
None have any nicknames with the exception of some names being in Japanese and they are all legitimate. :D

hi! not OP, but if they don't want them i would love these:

2009 Toys"R"Us Arceus
Shiny GameStop Entei

did you redeem the events yourself? if so do you have the wondercards for them?

Last edited:
Hello, I received most of them with the exceptions being the Celebi, Genesect, and Summer 2013 Dialga. I got the first two from a friend from Japan and the Dialga from another friend.

I still have the wondercards for the Giratina and Palkia but I no longer have the wondercards for Arceus as that was from my old copy of Pok?mon Diamond nor the Entei I'm afraid.

actually, it doesn't matter what pokemon you send me as long as it has your OT on it. doesn't have to be shiny.

what pokemon would you like for me to RNG you?
I'm not sure yet, how much tbt would it be? :3

Btw, how much for the shiny bird trio?
- - - Post Merge - - -

2009 Toys"R"Us Arceus
Shiny GameStop Entei
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Goodra or Goomy
Shiny Lugia & Ho-Oh
Shiny Kyogre & Groudon
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Buneary
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Ninetails

I'd be really interested in the Genesect as I don't have a shiny one! Also that Entei. I'm not sure about the others, I might want them, I'll check with my friend tomorrow and see if he needs any in the next day or so.

I'd also like the Shiny Buneary, and possibly the Gardevoir as well?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have a 6IV hacked Incineroar, but it has a different OT.

Back