Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

I have: eevee, mudbray, cubone, wishiwashi, 3 dewpiders, jolteon and 3 pichus. Some of them have competitive natures some don't. Some of them have nicknames, but I can change them since I caught them. Feel free to ask any questions or make an offer.

Great, thank you!

Mind if I ask which ones have competetive natures? :3

Also how much IGB each were you thinking?

My wishiwashi is modest, one of my dewpiders is adamant my jolteon is timid and all of my pichus are modest (plus fake out egg move). As far as price goes, I'm open to negotiations, so just tell me what you want and for how much and we'll work from there. P.S. Just realized theres a software update for pokemon, so I'll start installing that now.

Okay, if you have a male I'd want a male and female one.

I might run out of time to trade tonight, will you be on tomorrow as well?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow. I'll double check the genders real quick. What were you thinking for the pair?

Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow. I'll double check the genders real quick. What were you thinking for the pair?

That's good, since if we traded tonight I'd be in a huge rush and it'd stink and ruin it XD
Um, I'm really not sure, you say an ammount and Ill say if I think its too little/much.

Just checked, I do have a male and female!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, considering the time it took me to hatch these (approximately 2 hours of grinding each), I was thinking 2mil. each. How's that sound?

Oh dear...It seems like the right ammount but I don't know if I should spend that much, I only have 7mil alltogether...

HEADS-UP

Getting pretty late, so I'm going to stop posting tonight. I'll check for responses when I wake up. Goodnight!

Yep, I have one male and two females. I could double check IV's if you're interested (i forgot to look earlier).

The male Pichu has 4ivs (hp, def, spd and sp.def) and both female pichus have 5ivs (hp, atk, def, sp.def and sp.atk). Also I forgot to mention that they're all in fast balls (the apricorn ball with the lightning bolt).

The male Pichu has 4ivs (hp, def, spd and sp.def) and both female pichus have 5ivs (hp, atk, def, sp.def and sp.atk). Also I forgot to mention that they're all in fast balls (the apricorn ball with the lightning bolt).

Oh okay thank you ^_^ Would you mind if I decide if I should buy them in a little while? I'm just not sure about all those IGB yet.

Back