• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you live here?

Eh... I make an effort nowadays to avoid this site, but I'm still on here pretty often; I wouldn't call it my home though. When I'm online, I tend to spend most of my time chatting with friends. Sites I primarily go on include Reddit, TBT, YouTube, FR, PH, and​ Discord and Netflix. I make an effort now to avoid social media because of some of my ****ty family members, and tbh I also try to avoid being online too much because I'd rather be making art or sitting outside​ or reading.

It's a mix between TBT and YouTube along with my lovely stupid, crap, awful, terrible, literally dying life. :rolleyes: ehehehehheheha! :D

it use to be! probably youtube now but i just use it to listen to music while i draw

lmao maybe in 2015 but literally whats the ****ing point? i only really come here to post art and nobody bothers posting regardless so
i mainly just lurk on tumblr, but discord is the only place i have permanently open now

Used to. Over time I've realized its not that great of a forum. It looks nice, but that's all there is too it.
The economy used to be so much better, but people have jacked up TBT/Bell/Collectible prices WAAAY too high over the past year or so.

I only check here maybe once every week or so now.

When I'm online, I tend to frequent:
  • Youtube (GameGrumps, Chuggaaconroy, Smooth McGroove, ProJared, DeathBattle, and VariantComics)
  • Steam (Gaming)
  • SteamGifts Forum (wide variety of topics, new, deals, giveaways, and trading)
  • Facebook (memes, jokes, general news and shenanigans)
  • GameFAQs (when I need help in a game, avoid their forum...it's an ocean of trolls and salt)
  • CW Website (keeping up with several shows each week)
  • Netflix
  • KissAnime
  • KissCartoon
  • Discord (on a lot of different servers)
  • GetComics (I get all of my comics here)

used to. after january of this year i kind of drifted away from this forum. in summer i'm the most active though
i rarely post here anymore despite my post count but i mean this forum got boring for me

i rarely post here anymore despite my post count but i mean this forum got boring for me

Oh, my. That certainly is quite a number of posts you've got there! I guess it gets a bit much after a while. A lot of my posts must come from Quick, Before the Mods Come!.

Back