• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you live here?

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
The internet has quite a lot of websites, at least ten. So, is this your primary forums website? It's certainly where I spend most of my time. >.>

This site , GBATemp , Youtube , Facebook , Tumblr and another secret site are the ones i always visit

This is the only forum I'm part of nowadays. The only other sites I'm active on I'm on for my art. I have a Twitter, though, and that's just for fun.

I only come here for the shiny Pokemon anymore. Everything else really isnt appealing to me, all the people I talk to are elsewhere. Besides, a lot of the discussions people can have on here lead to salt real easily, I'd rather not deal with that all the time.

Well I did, until our group chat died on here for not having "conversations of value to the site".

Now I'm a bit iffy about this site. I DEFINITELY don't live here.

Unfortunately, yes.
I don't really have a life outside of work and TBT. If I'm not at work I'm just sitting at home on my computer, which means I'm on TBT.

Pretty much, since I go on at work I come on a lot, and I periodically check in on my days off as well, all my time goes to here, Facebook, and tumblr.

I spend about 75% of my time online on tumblr. I'm pretty infrequent on coming here, so I can't say if I'm here very often or not. Though lately I've been getting more into facebook and reddit.

Yeah I'm pretty much just here when I'm at home. Primarily I am on TBT or YouTube. I sometimes check FB because that's the only place I can chat with a friend since he doesn't have a phone or anything. But mostly, this is where I hang out online. I just wish it were a bit more active, since I get bored easily :(

There was a time not long after I first joined TBT that I became too ill to leave the house except to go to the hospital for about a year+. I was online up to 17hrs a day, more when the nausea made it impossible to sleep. Back then I would have answered yes absolutely!

Fast forward a few years and I just simply don't have much time anymore. I realised sometime last year that I placed too much importance on my online life for happiness and that really wasn't making me happy at all. So I started trying to get out more and made myself some rather insane goals in order to change my life. But more recently it means that I just don't have very much free​ time at all. And when I do, I want to invest that time in writing, reading, video games, family time, etc. In terms of how I do spend my time online, TBT is one of the only two websites I actively use anymore. I would still consider it my "home" online. But I don't live on here like I used to.

No, not really. Online I'm mainly active in the petz and babyz communities, yes those old 90s P.F. Magic games. xD
So basically, the RKC petz forum, Whiskerwick (petz) and Milk (babyz)
I'm also very active on Chickensmoothie but come on, Tess started CS from her old petz site and Nick is the programmer of many petz add ons so it's technically part of our community. ;)

Last edited:
I always tell myself to spend less time here and more time irl but I somehow always end up back here.

I spend more time on Smashboards (specifically the Zelda Social) than I do on here, even though I don't play Smash anymore. I still check here multiple times daily, but I don't post as much now, I mostly just read posts.

My primary websites are TBT, Feralfront, Youtube, and DeviantArt. So, yes, in a sense, I do live here. At least when I'm interested in Animal Crossing, anyway. The only time I disappear from here, is when I'm taking a break from the game altogether.

Forumwise this is pretty much my internet home at this point. Going back to other forums I used to be a part of or joining new ones just feels weird at this point, like it's hard to get into other communities and make friends there.

But for the most part I've mostly taken to spending time/lurking social media websites.

Compared to other websites, yes

I don't use tumblr, I don't use twitter. I only go on reddit to read/look at stuff, but I never comment or post anything there. Facebook is meh, people rarely comment when I post something on Facebook. And there's just so much junk and ads on Facebook.. I do use youtube a lot but only to listen to music.

One of the things I love about TBT is no ads. IDK if all forum websites are like that, but it's so refreshing.

Back