hey there!

mayornadia

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hi! i'm junko or nadia whichever u prefer. i'm 21 and i've been playing animal crossing since i was like 9 or so. its always been a favorite of mine. i just recently decided to remake my town and get a bit more serious with the game (landscaping and basically beautifying it heheh) and this site seems fun!
i love cat villagers and my goal is to give my town a woodsy and orange theme. i'm currently growing orange flowers. my town fruit is the orange so it inspired me.
i am looking to visit some towns just for inspiration bc everyone's towns are so beautiful and maybe making some new friends!
i'm an artist, and it's my full time job which is wonderful. other things i like are gaming, watching shows or anime, and horror films. i am also a furry and always looking to connect with others!
katt and tabby are my favorite villagers :)
can't wait to get more involved! lovely to meet you all!

Hello and welcome!

TBT is a lot of fun! There are so many diverse people from all around the world here.

I have a town of my own that is very orange inspired after I got off the train and saw the oranges. Now it's an all orange color themed town - something I wouldn't have done if not for this town! Lol :)

If you want to know more just let me know - I'd be happy to talk towns with you :)

Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

Back