• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

temp 🌼 base art shop /full/

milkqueen

shy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hello~ welcome to my art shop, I'm selling base chibis for tbt and various items :cool:
samps;; 01 / 02 / 03
face;; #faces
I can add blush, eyelashes, freckles etc. just say so in the form. Can also have transparent bg if you want
no art trades sorry : '(
min tbt;; 50
flowers I want;; /here min offer 5 flowers & Jacob's Ladder are priority atm
d o n t send tbt until I send you the art !
form;;
refs: /links
face: #
offer:
extra:

slots;;
1/ Hatori
2/ vvingblade
3/ pinkcotton:

If you have any questions just ask ty :>

Last edited:
Oh my goodness these are so cute,, I want one •-•

refs: This girl please!
face: #4
offer: 175tbt
extra: Could you please add some blush and eyelashes? Also can I have a transparent background? :)

Thank you for considering these are so cute!! ^^ Good luck also! ;)

refs:
IQx7h9e.png
face: #2
offer: 100TBT
extra:If you dont mind adding eyelashes, possibly making her hair go down to her waist, and making the background transparent that's be amazing!

Last edited:
DANG, MISSED IT These are super cute tho, can't wait until you open back up!

hello! once youre finished with the current ones, i overbought a ton of black roses if you're interested? :3c

refs: /links: http://toyhou.se/976664.007-gakuto-
face: # (would it be okay to request just a normal non-smiling face? If not, then #3 is okay!)
offer: 350 TBT
extra: may I request a transparent version? Also please do not draw his "floating eye" above his head and the band-aid on his cheek from his original reference! Here's the correct face ref: http://toyhou.se/976664.007-gakuto-#3582153

I apologize in advance if he's not your type to draw;;
Thank you for the consideration!

Last edited:
refs: /links: Genesis
face: #4, with a blush
offer: 175 TBT
extra: Would love for the two to be back to back as if they were holding hands

refs: /links: Adiago
face: #2 but with a frown, blush
offer: 175 TBT
extra: Would love for the two to be back to back as if they were holding hands, can be drawn without his cape + overshirt for a more casual look if you want!

Last edited:
@ vvingblade & pinkcotton: accepted~! thank you both, I'm adding you guys to the list <3

Yay! I'm so lucky to have gotten here before you filled up. Your artwork is truly amazing. <3

Back