• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya!☆

SugoiPurin

♡ Pudding Princess ♡
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Hiya there! I'm kinda bad at introducing myself but I'm Purin you can call me that or Chana. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since Wild World. I gotten acnl for Christmas but ever since then I just been restarting my towns non stop because I wasn't really happy with them and didn't know what type of town I wanted to make but finally in April I figured out what type of town I wanted so now I'm trying to set that up!(It took me long enough right.?)

I hope to be friends with you guys and get to know you all!♡

Hi!

Welcome to TBT!

I have to say I know all about resetting. Two years ago I was resetting every week - but now I know what kind of map I like!

There are so many good updates and little changes after the update to Welcome Amiibo.

Welcome! And if you ever have questions just let me know and I'll try to help or point you in the right direction!

Back