Mafia Would anyone be up for a new game soon?

New game soon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'm thinking of hosting my first game soon and I was wondering if anyone would like to play and if they had any ideas for the theme.

Let me know.

School is ending for me, I am down for a game in the next coming weeks.

However, I don't really know just how experienced you are in mafia. Hosting can be really hard when trying to create a balanced amount of roles and action availabilities, as well as demanding time commitment, but if you think you're ready for it go ahead.

I've only hosted about 2 or 3 games myself - they were all after nearly 10 mafia games under my belt and with cohosts to help me with balance and timing issues, so if that's something that you think you're going to need help with, try reaching out to someone to help cohost with you (ideally an experienced host).

Also make sure you read up on the "Queue" thread and make sure no one is waiting in line to host. Although I don't know how accurate or up-to-date that list is...

School is ending for me, I am down for a game in the next coming weeks.

However, I don't really know just how experienced you are in mafia. Hosting can be really hard when trying to create a balanced amount of roles and action availabilities, as well as demanding time commitment, but if you think you're ready for it go ahead.

I've only hosted about 2 or 3 games myself - they were all after nearly 10 mafia games under my belt and with cohosts to help me with balance and timing issues, so if that's something that you think you're going to need help with, try reaching out to someone to help cohost with you (ideally an experienced host).

Also make sure you read up on the "Queue" thread and make sure no one is waiting in line to host. Although I don't know how accurate or up-to-date that list is...

It wont be immediate, preparations will be made throughout the upcoming weeks!

I've got a grasp on mafia now so I think I can do it, I might even be better at hosting than playing, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back