Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
Many people have been hosting RNG giveaways, so I would like to host one too.

To participate in the giveaway, you have to send me, Alolan_Apples, a private message, containing a game idea for the next Animal Crossing game. Make your idea at least three sentences long. The PM title is Game Idea 500 TBT Giveaway.

I only accept PM entries, but if you wish to share your idea, post it here on this thread. Whether I'm online or not, you can send me a PM anytime you want, but the giveaway ends at May 12th, 2017 at 2:00 PM Central Time. Remember that there's only one entry per person.

Once the giveaway ends, I'll use a random number generator to select the winner.

The giveaway begins now!

Sounds great, especially since I am terrible at making TBT and I have some pretty good ideas. It's just too bad that you use a random number generator instead of actually picking out the one you really like. Then what's the point in thoughtfully writing out what you believe should be in the next game?

Idk I'll do it anyways. I realize though it would take a lot of time to go through so many entries but it seems like a more interesting way to pick a winner than a random number generator.

Animal crossing, Invaders from Space.
When the gyroids became enraged at constanly being sold, their leader, Coco, called his/her home planet to request backup. And now, the Gyvillagers are here!
Introuducing Dodo the bird, Koko the Dog, and Haha the hilarious cat!
These special villagers can only be obtained when you shoot down a spaceship using a golden slingshot. Each time you do one of these villagers will offer to move into your town (if you have less then ten villagers in town). And give you a rare Spaceoid!
Buy AC, invaders from space today for your chance to win free tickets to the all new movie, Extra Terrestrial Crossing!

IMG_0633.JPG

Last edited:
I sent my entry. This is what I thought would be fun.

My idea for a new Animal Crossing would be to have better pattern making options and storage. It would be fun to make more different kinds of clothes like pants, shorts, and more hats. It would also be nice if patterns still worked as paths while in storage so you could carry around outfit designs with your characters instead of just sidewalks. It would also be cool if you could plant flowers and trees on path designs in case you want to pattern the whole town to look like the ocean, or snow, or something and not have random ground showing around trees.

Bumping this again.

I created a folder in my PM box to store your ideas. You guys have wonderful game ideas.

I'm just going to post the main point of my idea here, Apple you have the entire thing. c:

You start off in an area similar to the desert island escape island with your new expedition assistant, Isabelle.

You and Isabelle vow to turn this area into a paradise for animals, after realizing how perfect the area is for peaceful living.

Unlike other animal crossing games you will not start off with any villagers but rather a big tent with an office that you will report new finds in and a living area for relaxing. After you reach a certain point in the story you will be familiarized with these animals...Digby, Lottie, Lyle and Tom Nook. These four along with Isabelle will help you make this island into the perfect place for animals because they were sent by the place you work for.

Digby will introduce you to new villagers.
Lottie will help you with interior and exterior design for villager houses, landscapes and projects.
Lyle will give you new items for villager house designs and he will also tell you about villagers likes and dislikes.
Tom Nook will be the one who builds the houses including your own!

These lovely people are from the Happy Home Academy, a place that is a branch of the Happy Animal Association, HAA is a hub in many ways.

Your space is limited at first but once you start working and building things you will receive investment grants from the Happy Animal Association, the place you work for, to develop the area with more advanced landscapes, projects and space. They will also let you know your island's, later town's Growth Rate.

Your expedition area's/ town's Growth Rate is an indication of how far you have came in the game. At certain points the HAA will send you new equipment for landscaping, public works projects, villager house exteriors and player house exteriors. Later this will be replaced by a town tree that will be sent by the HAA later in the game, this is how you will keep up to date with your town's Growth Rate.

Isabelle has a slightly different role in this game, she is an advisor throughout the game and she will help you shape your town into a friendly environment for every animal to live in harmony in. She is the first person you see and will let you know who you should see and will be an instruction manual of sorts during the game.

Thanks for this giveaway.

----

Also you could put literally no effort into your idea and get 500tbt lmfao.

Last edited:
Bumping this again.

I created a folder in my PM box to store your ideas. You guys have wonderful game ideas.

Which furthers my explanation that you should look through them and pick the one you like most. But I guess if a random number generator is more "fair" then it really doesn't matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just going to post the main point of my idea here, Apple you have the entire thing. c:

You start off in an area similar to the desert island escape island with your new expedition assistant, Isabelle.

You and Isabelle vow to turn this area into a paradise for animals, after realizing how perfect the area is for peaceful living.

Unlike other animal crossing games you will not start off with any villagers but rather a big tent with an office that you will report new finds in and a living area for relaxing. After you reach a certain point in the story you will be familiarized with these animals...Digby, Lottie, Lyle and Tom Nook. These four along with Isabelle will help you make this island into the perfect place for animals because they were sent by the place you work for.

Digby will introduce you to new villagers.
Lottie will help you with interior and exterior design for villager houses, landscapes and projects.
Lyle will give you new items for villager house designs and he will also tell you about villagers likes and dislikes.
Tom Nook will be the one who builds the houses including your own!

These lovely people are from the Happy Home Academy, a place that is a branch of the Happy Animal Association, HAA is a hub in many ways.

Your space is limited at first but once you start working and building things you will receive investment grants from the Happy Animal Association, the place you work for, to develop the area with more advanced landscapes, projects and space. They will also let you know your island's, later town's Growth Rate.

Your expedition area's/ town's Growth Rate is an indication of how far you have came in the game. At certain points the HAA will send you new equipment for landscaping, public works projects, villager house exteriors and player house exteriors. Later this will be replaced by a town tree that will be sent by the HAA later in the game, this is how you will keep up to date with your town's Growth Rate.

Isabelle has a slightly different role in this game, she is an advisor throughout the game and she will help you shape your town into a friendly environment for every animal to live in harmony in. She is the first person you see and will let you know who you should see and will be an instruction manual of sorts during the game.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Tbh this idea kind of reminds me of SimCity... :rolleyes:

New AC Idea: Illegal Immigration

You have 10th-15th villagers randomly move in to your town by sneaking across the border. In addition u can secure your town border from encroaching villagers that come in with a wall as a public works project, or have Copper or Booker round these villagers up. Most of these villagers would be Mexican themed, like Hombre the cranky gorilla.

Thanks for doing this giveaway btw!

Which furthers my explanation that you should look through them and pick the one you like most. But I guess if a random number generator is more "fair" then it really doesn't matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh this idea kind of reminds me of SimCity... :rolleyes:

What's sim city?

Animal crossing, Invaders from Space.
When the gyroids became enraged at constanly being sold, their leader, Coco, called his/her home planet to request backup. And now, the Gyvillagers are here!
Introuducing Dodo the bird, Koko the Dog, and Haha the hilarious cat!
These special villagers can only be obtained when you shoot down a spaceship using a golden slingshot. Each time you do one of these villagers will offer to move into your town (if you have less then ten villagers in town). And give you a rare Spaceoid!
Buy AC, invaders from space today for your chance to win free tickets to the all new movie, Extra Terrestrial Crossing!

View attachment 198582

XD what in the world Issi?

There are three days left to enter the giveaway.

You can also read My Idea Book for inspirations on game ideas. But do not go here if you're looking for inspirations.

12 entries

I have them recorded onto my notes app. And I saved their PMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back