• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guess who the ninth villager who arrived in my new town today is

Bells
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So, I started a new town last weekend and had many move-ins this week. Yesterday, the 9th and last plot appeared, and I found it as I was guiding Saharah to my home. And here's what I read on the sign:

C_B3MC5VoAAWSZT.jpg

I believe this to be extremely lucky, right?
My town theme is chinese zodiac though, and since squirrel is not a sign he'll be moving out eventually. But as for now, let's see how we fare together. :)

Yay Marshal! I know it's rare/impossible for smug villagers to be a starting villager, but they do move in on their own sometimes. I had him move into a town of mine on his own once. I was kind of sad I had to move him out.

I got Eugene as a starting villager, but in any case, I congratulate you for getting the anime marshmallow squirrel as a random move-in! My favorite Smug, personally. Hope you have fun with him!

I wouldn't say it's extremely rare, since he has the same % chance as anyone else. Also, if you have every personality in your town except smug and are expecting a random move in you can plot reset until you get the smug you want.

Congratulations, by the way! A long time ago people on these forums would be frothing at the mouth if Marshal randomly moved into their town. Lol.

Back