What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60151937
9o1IdLd.jpg
computer backgrounds are randomized daily but for now it's
(came with one of the Higurashi Rei LE DVDs as an extra, so no actual source as far as I'm aware)
fPNgEfn.jpg

k5gkUh4.png

desktop bg
qZV2nL0.png

desktop lock screen

too lazy to upload my phone ones now but eh bg is a sanrio wallpaper and lockscreen is some blue/green art thing idk

I have this thing, where I always need my wallpapers to match across all my different devices, otherwise I just feel disorganised and cluttered, so I like to have something consistent so if I need to change it, I can just change it to a different picture of the same sort of thing.

I'm the same way, currently I'm using a marble background for my devices.

Resurrecting this thread because I just changed my phone wallpapers

Lock screen:
IMG_6352.jpg

Home screen:
IMG_6354.JPG

Last edited:
a really nice digital drawing of zenyatta is on my wallpaper, and its just a drawing of hazel on my phone.

My desktop picture is of me my dad and all my brothers, sisters and nieces and nephews. My phone background is my cat

My phone's wallpaper is a picture from manga series I read called "Billy Bat". It is a really good supsense type series written by Naoki Urasawa that I would highly recommend if you are into that type of stuff! I really like pictures of space and the Earth from space. (sooo pretty!)
image.jpg

828e05cce4535754c4f2ca9824b56211.jpg

abdee653083715879380819db2cccc66.jpg

Attachments

• 828e05cce4535754c4f2ca9824b56211.jpg
    828e05cce4535754c4f2ca9824b56211.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Laptop: The **** you I'm a dragon dragon thing

Phone: Lock screen is a Noire one I got with a phone case I ordered and the one when I unlock is another Noire image from a wall scroll

My lock and home screen are the same, a character from Shantae and the Pirates Curse

IMG_0734.jpg

Last edited:
jX2EAGH.png

and my phones bg is of Chrystina holding an Eevee plush I got her lmao

Both my phone and desktop have The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild backgrounds that i bought off of the My Nintendo rewards program. The first time i saw it i fell in love with it, and immediately used the points on it even though i probably could have saved up for something better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back