What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone wallpaper is the Master Sword with Silent Princess flowers tangled around it! And the lock screen is a photo of me and my girlfriend holding hands.

As for my laptop background, it's just a simple forest wallpaper.

got rid off lock screen bc it had my full name whoops Screenshot_20190709-205806_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited:
pnh0silji8h21.jpg

pearl site tumb bell.jpg
I'm using at the moment the same pic as both desktop and phone wallpaper (just the sizes are different),
because I like it so much.

My phone broke a couple months ago so ive just been using my ipad pro lol heres my lockscreen

6AC81884-1979-4FDE-A09C-39030670A8CF.jpg

My desktop background rn is star twinkle precure, and has been that way for a while now. My phone backgrounds are of cardcaptor sakura and kero sitting ontop of boba tea, and sailor moon.

xjMw6xL.jpg
D9DYAIy.jpg

Feeling very bright recently. ^__^

Last edited:
Laptop: Miku space illustration with rotating star pattern.

Tablet: Art of a girl watching some scenery at sunset.

Phone: My boyfriend kissing my forehead while I'm making a stupid face lol. Lockscreen is same as laptop background.

Laptop: Standard

Phone: My Baby, Mario Kart Male Villager.

I?d show you, but I?ll do it later.

Last edited:
It is the Hong Kong skyline at night.hong-kong.jpg

It is just a turquoise painted brick wall.
turquoise wall.jpg

Phone: both my background and lock screen are game of thrones artwork of the dragons!

Laptop: an Ojibwe (Native American) thunderbird

my desktop background is a picture of my dog :)
my phone's lockscreen is nct's mark lee, and my homescreen is a picture of me and my best friend who recently came to visit me (we hadn't seen each other in 2 years since i moved away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back