• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone wallpaper is the Master Sword with Silent Princess flowers tangled around it! And the lock screen is a photo of me and my girlfriend holding hands.

As for my laptop background, it's just a simple forest wallpaper.

My desktop background is a picture of a forest in Minnesota during October.

My phone background is a picture I took of the Eiffel Tower.

got rid off lock screen bc it had my full name whoops Screenshot_20190709-205806_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited:
pnh0silji8h21.jpg

pearl site tumb bell.jpg
I'm using at the moment the same pic as both desktop and phone wallpaper (just the sizes are different),
because I like it so much.

My phone broke a couple months ago so ive just been using my ipad pro lol heres my lockscreen

6AC81884-1979-4FDE-A09C-39030670A8CF.jpg

My desktop background rn is star twinkle precure, and has been that way for a while now. My phone backgrounds are of cardcaptor sakura and kero sitting ontop of boba tea, and sailor moon.

xjMw6xL.jpg
D9DYAIy.jpg

Feeling very bright recently. ^__^

Last edited:
Laptop: Miku space illustration with rotating star pattern.

Tablet: Art of a girl watching some scenery at sunset.

Phone: My boyfriend kissing my forehead while I'm making a stupid face lol. Lockscreen is same as laptop background.

Laptop: Standard

Phone: My Baby, Mario Kart Male Villager.

I?d show you, but I?ll do it later.

Last edited:
It is the Hong Kong skyline at night.hong-kong.jpg

It is just a turquoise painted brick wall.
turquoise wall.jpg

Phone: both my background and lock screen are game of thrones artwork of the dragons!

Laptop: an Ojibwe (Native American) thunderbird

my desktop background is a picture of my dog :)
my phone's lockscreen is nct's mark lee, and my homescreen is a picture of me and my best friend who recently came to visit me (we hadn't seen each other in 2 years since i moved away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back