• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steven_universe8.jpg

495521.jpg

Last edited:
my desktop (it goes over both my monitors and looks pretty sweeeet)

Space (119).jpg

my phone has a pic of my bf

My current desktop background is a Hello Kitty slideshow. Each month I switch to a new slideshow featuring a different Sanrio character. Last month I think I had Little Twin Stars.

Mine is a picture of my friend looking like she's praising Jesus with a shirt over her head
And then her background (last I saw it) is one of me, so it's kind of like an inside joke

IMG_6607.jpg

Apparently it says "hamburger" which makes it even better.

My phone's wallpaper is just a live rain one. I love rain but we hardly ever get it where I live so it's relaxing.
My laptop's wallpaper though? Um...
nelf82hfa5py.png

My phone's wallpaper is just a live rain one. I love rain but we hardly ever get it where I live so it's relaxing.
My laptop's wallpaper though? Um...
nelf82hfa5py.png

I was expecting many things... but that was not one of them.

My computer's bg is of the Wonder Girls and my phone's bg is of Momo and Jihyo of Twice. I saw them in February when they made a surprise visit to the Twice concert store before their concert.

My desktop. It's a photo from an interview w/Little Dragon. I love Yukimi, she's so gorgeous in this pic *_* I like to keep my desktop clear of clutter.

nHqUEcO.png

Last edited:
both are of my dog! they're super cute :blush:
i would post the photos but it's late, and hehehehe
but on my computer, its of him laying down and looking at me, and on my phone, its of him yawning :')

he's a chocolate brown cocker spaniel if anyone wanted to know :)

IMG_0101.jpg
[IMG_0102.jpg
Only I cropped them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back