What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaXOs48.png

hG9mt4c.png

Last edited:
Changed my steam overlay and then had to change my desktop with it, so I wanted to share. :D

EYujIwx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
laptop bg is right now some old hippie flower pattern i found, whereas lock screen on phone is a "make love not war" poster and the home screen is my mom's friend's cat.

My phone's home screen is of a duck I named May, and my lockscreen is her and her eight ducklings.
My laptop background is of my cat and dog.

my desktop and my phone's bg are both related to the youtube group Cow Chop. desktop is a fancy edit of their logo someone did, phone is a quote from one of their members.

Mine is a screenshot of Sonic DX I took of my new chao.

I don't have a background for a phone as I don't have my own cell phone.

Attachments

• Tails and chao eggs.jpg
    Tails and chao eggs.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I can't be bothered going through all the **** to upload it to imgur so just imagine a cool pic of Yoongi I stole from a Twitter fansite

my laptop:
Zrzut ekranu 2017-11-19 o 00.13.20.jpg
my phone:
IMG_3732.jpg
my lockscreen pic fails to load for some reason but its a slavic folklore painting ;;

Last edited:
My phone lock screen is the quote "Will it & it will" and my wallpaper is a green floral pattern with two hummingbirds.

My laptop desktop background is a photo of my two younger sisters and me about 10 years ago. We're dressed up for an event in dresses and hair bows looking very happy.

My phone's lock screen is an ink drawing of Teba, and my home screen is Revali in the same style (the Rito warrior and champion from Breath of the Wild, because I love the Rito).

My desktop's background is set to shuffle - but it's always an ink drawing of some kind of bird, lol.

Q: What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

A: The wallpaper on my desktop is a Lost Kingdoms II wallpaper. Lost Kingdoms II is a game on the GameCube in case one doesn't know about it. The wallpaper on my android phone is the live wallpaper of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I decided to put that as the wallpaper for my phone because I thought it looked nice and liked the animation of it as well.

My desktop is a Big Windup fanart as it always is ^^ my phone's lock screen is my boyfriend making a stoopid face, and my phone's background is Bill Skarsgard looking finnnnnnnne B)

don't mind me bumping up an old thread but no point making another one...

F29pWjs.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't mind me bumping up an old thread but no point making another one...

F29pWjs.png

Mine are both Game of Thrones artwork done by an artist that?s really abstract. One is of Viserion the Undead dragon and the other is a sunset scene of someone looking at a dragon.
I just changed it, it was the Castlevania anime artwork before. A cool scene of Dracula?s castle with the Red sun behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back