What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both xD home & lockscreen

Ikr? I was shocked when I saw we had the same background XD ( And SAMEEE. I mean, they're cool. But no one can beat the OGs lol )

I can already tell your a fan of super natural as well. I used to binge watch it a while back, I practically don't remember anything. Still a pretty good series if you want to see two brothers kick some monster ass :)

What's your favorite out of the two brothers? Sam or Dean?

I can already tell your a fan of super natural as well. I used to binge watch it a while back, I practically don't remember anything. Still a pretty good series if you want to see two brothers kick some monster ass :)

What's your favorite out of the two brothers? Sam or Dean?

SAMMMMM XD Definitely Sam, but Dean is amazing too ugh XD

Last edited:
I have Kimi no Nawa's official art as my desktop wallpaper from a phase where I was really obsessed with the movie LOL. My phone is Gudetama with a pink grid background because aesthetic~~~~~~

Hmm... Crowley or Castiel?
I personally like Castiel more. Both are quite humorous though :3
And... are you like, a fan of Splatoon? :3

....such a hard question tbh XDD I'd have to go with Castiel. Not only is Castiel amazing, but his actor Misha Collins is a bean lmao
And YESSS Splatoon is amazing c: Got both 1 and 2

( lets continue this convo via VMs xD Don't wanna flood this thread with unrelated posts xP )

1ZGq6IJ.jpg

My computer desktop is a picture from my forest town in New Leaf. ^^

this screenshot from 5 centimeters per second

5cps3.jpg

My desktop, phone lock screen and home screen are all of different pictures I took of the ocean when I was in Hawaii this past summer

Both phone and laptop have artwork by James Jean, who's my favorite artist of all time.

My desktop background is a random unicorn wallpaper I found on google images. It's gorgeous really! Haven't changed it in 2 years.

Also haven't changed my iPad wallpaper in 2 years, I've been using this Animal Crossing fan art of Tangy and Lolly in winter clothes, in the snow. It's adorable! Maybe I'll find the link to the picture....

My lock screen is also old, I don't think it's that old like the other backgrounds but it's Nyan Cat floating in the sky on a balloon.

Last edited:
wallpaper_fire_emblem_fates_01_1920x1080.jpg

anthony perkins.jpg

hayley-williams-rocks.jpg

Last edited:
My desktop background is a pastel icon unicorn with my name on it (keely)

And my phone background, (lock screen) is rem from re zero and (home screen) is my acnl character fanart.

My phone background is one of the generic phone ones because I never bothered to change it.
My desktop background is a quote (If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyways...etc)

Capture.jpg
This shouldn't surprise anyone.

thumbnail.jpg
My cute lil fuzzy bebe :blush:

Both phone and laptop have artwork by James Jean, who's my favorite artist of all time.

He came by my uni to give a talk! I wanted to give up art after that lmao.

My phone is a picture of our beagle Louie and my iPad is just the default bg that came with it because I'm too lazy to change it.

My tablets background is some fanart of, Henry from fire emblem awakening. What can I say Henry is quite the character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back