• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about making this my laptop wallpaper
Animusic-Future-Retro-wallpaper.jpg
Because Animusic is a beast

But my laptop screen is more of a rectangle while this wallpaper would prob be more likely to fit my square desktop monitor ;-;

My desktop wallpaper is from the game ?Night in the Woods? (same source as the gif in my signature)
9A2B4E50-5417-459B-B558-D89BA2BA0015.jpg
For my phone I?m using a picture of two origami animals my boyfriend made me to represent us >.>?

Last edited:
View attachment 209936

It's from a TV show called Star vs. the Forces of Evil. I really like this picture tbh.

Still using fanart of the Pokemon Incineroar as my phone background.

KuyStAk.png
68DHrhU.png

This has been my background for a few months. I'm so excited for the Jigsaw movie! But ew I really need to clean up my icons.

phone;
image.png

image.png

the first image is my best friend lol

Phone:

mSQfRIu.png

my phone lock screen is a picture of oikawa tooru, my phone home screen is a picture of my dog. as for my pc, the wallpaper is of aobajohsai facing off against karasuno in the manga.

Been like this for a while. Lock screen was taken in Victoria and home screen in Vancouver

image.png

image.png

A picture of my partner (!!) holding my sisters kitten when he was tiny, and my sister

My desktop background is currently a 25th anniversary Kirby background that I got from the My Nintendo website.

GWCNdtT.png

xVQHAZp.jpg
oeSRMlJ.jpg

Phone: A pic of me and my significant other holding a big plush owl that he got for me last christmas.
Then when you unlock it its a picture of Molang all cozy in a blanket

yPsUQ2pfTE63IpxnamfEZg.png

Last edited:
my lockscreen is a mirror selfie of me and my crush and my homescreen is the view from mt washington

my desktop is all the pokemon legendaries in the last supper which i thought was hilarious

desktop: macbook milky way wallpaper
lock screen: me and my roommates at a music festival
home screen: me and my friends making faces at the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back