What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steven_universe8.jpg

495521.jpg

Last edited:
My current desktop background is a Hello Kitty slideshow. Each month I switch to a new slideshow featuring a different Sanrio character. Last month I think I had Little Twin Stars.

Mine is a picture of my friend looking like she's praising Jesus with a shirt over her head
And then her background (last I saw it) is one of me, so it's kind of like an inside joke

My phone's wallpaper is just a live rain one. I love rain but we hardly ever get it where I live so it's relaxing.
My laptop's wallpaper though? Um...
nelf82hfa5py.png

My phone's wallpaper is just a live rain one. I love rain but we hardly ever get it where I live so it's relaxing.
My laptop's wallpaper though? Um...
nelf82hfa5py.png

I was expecting many things... but that was not one of them.

My computer's bg is of the Wonder Girls and my phone's bg is of Momo and Jihyo of Twice. I saw them in February when they made a surprise visit to the Twice concert store before their concert.

My desktop. It's a photo from an interview w/Little Dragon. I love Yukimi, she's so gorgeous in this pic *_* I like to keep my desktop clear of clutter.

nHqUEcO.png

Last edited:
both are of my dog! they're super cute :blush:
i would post the photos but it's late, and hehehehe
but on my computer, its of him laying down and looking at me, and on my phone, its of him yawning :')

he's a chocolate brown cocker spaniel if anyone wanted to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back