What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about making this my laptop wallpaper
Animusic-Future-Retro-wallpaper.jpg
Because Animusic is a beast

But my laptop screen is more of a rectangle while this wallpaper would prob be more likely to fit my square desktop monitor ;-;

My desktop wallpaper is from the game ?Night in the Woods? (same source as the gif in my signature)
9A2B4E50-5417-459B-B558-D89BA2BA0015.jpg
For my phone I?m using a picture of two origami animals my boyfriend made me to represent us >.>?

Last edited:
KuyStAk.png
68DHrhU.png

This has been my background for a few months. I'm so excited for the Jigsaw movie! But ew I really need to clean up my icons.

phone;
image.png

image.png

the first image is my best friend lol

my phone lock screen is a picture of oikawa tooru, my phone home screen is a picture of my dog. as for my pc, the wallpaper is of aobajohsai facing off against karasuno in the manga.

Been like this for a while. Lock screen was taken in Victoria and home screen in Vancouver

image.png

image.png

My desktop background is currently a 25th anniversary Kirby background that I got from the My Nintendo website.

Phone: A pic of me and my significant other holding a big plush owl that he got for me last christmas.
Then when you unlock it its a picture of Molang all cozy in a blanket

yPsUQ2pfTE63IpxnamfEZg.png

Last edited:
my lockscreen is a mirror selfie of me and my crush and my homescreen is the view from mt washington

my desktop is all the pokemon legendaries in the last supper which i thought was hilarious

desktop: macbook milky way wallpaper
lock screen: me and my roommates at a music festival
home screen: me and my friends making faces at the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back