• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreamingmarychan.jpg

kiss.jpg

^///^

Last edited:
My laptops background is some fancy calligraphy that says "Let yourself rest." (Because we all need reminding sometimes)

My phones background is the generic mountain one you get from Apple :p it's pretty so idk

I have a picture of my boyfriend as my phone's background, he was sleeping all cute and beardy and looked like a model so I have that as my background. On my laptop I just got I found a really nice skull damask that's black and grey. I like simple backgrounds on my computer, usually spoopy themed. =D

desktop picture is a pic of Totoro dancing in some crops, and my phone lock screen is a default apple one :z

Well... You can already tell what mine will be...

Screenshot_2017-10-09-14-13-58.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-09-14-26-07.jpg

That's my phone background too :'D

Squid sisters are queens

For real? the home or lock screen?

That?s an odd coincidence :)

(I love the squid sisters, Marina and Pearl, not so much)

For real? the home or lock screen?

That?s an odd coincidence :)

(I love the squid sisters, Marina and Pearl, not so much)

Both xD home & lockscreen

Ikr? I was shocked when I saw we had the same background XD ( And SAMEEE. I mean, they're cool. But no one can beat the OGs lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back